8 Surprising Spring Wedding Makeup Ideas to Try
Planning to get hitched this spring? There’s a lot to think about, and perhaps one of the biggest decisions is about your wedding beauty. Of course, you can opt for something sweet and simple (AKA classic). But if you’re a gal who loves experimenting with trends, why not try something a bit more daring? Scroll down for eight standout looks to inspire your bridal makeup this spring.
1. Just Peachy: We love matching lids and lips. Peachy hues look demure when paired with youthful brows, glowing skin and soft strands.
2. Purple Pout: While a red lip may be classic, for brides who want to break with tradition a vibrant purple pucker is just the thing. It’s particularly alluring when paired with a matching floral crown.
3. Golden: A bronze smokey eye is exotic — not to mention utterly hypnotizing. Keep the rest of your makeup subtle so your eyes can really shine. Dewy skin and glossy nude lips are the perfect finishing touch, making this look feel at once elegant and effortless.
4. Au Naturel: While glamour may be the goal for many brides, some are daring to bare, err go bare, embracing natural beauty with #nomakeup makeup. When makeup is minimal, it’s all about a gorge complexion. Our reco: Invest in a pre-wedding skincare routine.
5. Pink Eye: We saw the pink eye trend sweep Instagram in 2016. This spring, we’re predicting bold brides will dare to don this bold look on their big day.
6. Bright Lip: One way to wow on your big day? Swipe a vibrant hue across your pout. Just make sure you pick a long-wear formula that won’t fade or smudge through the smooches, speeches and sipping Champagne.
7. Silver Shadow: On your big day all eyes will be on you, so why not make yours stand out?
8. Dewy: Just because matte is having a moment doesn’t mean dewy isn’t just as dreamy. Mimic this look with a wet-finish makeup setting spray and some strategically placed gloss.
Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding beauty inspo.