30 Gift Ideas for Tweens That They’ll Actually Love
It’s tough being a tween, y’all. Take it from Britney Spears(ish): You’re not a little kid, but *not yet a teenager*. It’s hard to toe the line between being an adolescent but feeling like you’re ~mature~, so finding the perfect gifts for the tweens in your life is not an easy task. Gift ideas that are undeniably cool and Snapchat-able are key (duh), but tweens also want stuff that no one else will have, so uniqueness is important. Consider shopping for the tweens in your life as a challenge this year that you will gladly accept thanks to this gift guide ;)
GIFT IDEAS FOR THE STYLE-OBSESSED TWEEN
1. Black Take Out Bag ($48): How rad is this bag?! With a matte black takeout purse, any tween will be the talk of the playground in no time.
can rock temps. This #flawless temporary tattoo is so fun, and we love the pastel colors.
3. Chosungah 22 Dual Lip Tint & Gloss ($19): This dual-ended lip tint and gloss is a great option for the budding teen beauty babe.
4. Tinsel Dipper Headphone Necklace ($199): Seriously, this headphone-jewelry-necklace equals instant tween coolness. It’s a pretty genius idea.
5. Rifle Paper Co. Evelina Journal ($15): Every tween needs a place to write their thoughts, goals, dreams and favorite Justin Bieber lyrics. This pretty notebook fits the bill.
PLL. It’s *impossible* to watch just one episode at a time.
7. Valfré Blah Blah Blah Tee ($48): This shirt says it all. Put it on when you’re feeling sassy.
8. Studio Mucci Cupcake Confetti Birthday Tassel Garland ($35): This bright garland will instantly brighten up any artistic tween’s room or locker ;)
GIFT IDEAS FOR THE ARTISTIC TWEEN
by Adam J. Kurtz ($9): Create, create, create. This book inspires you to put the phone down and pick up a pencil instead.
10. Brit + Co Acrylic Painting Kit ($39): Fuel your inner artist with this fun acrylic painting kit. You’ll be a Picasso in no time!
12. Rookie Yearbook One by Tavi Gevinson ($21): This book empowers you to embrace everything about being a teenager. It’s a great gift for a tween so they’re prepared.
and creative — this kit gives her the best of both worlds.
GIFT IDEAS FOR THE GIRLY TWEEN
14. Bkr Heart Glass Water Bottle ($35): Stop using plastic water bottles, people! Grab one of these pretty, reusable glass water bottles instead. It’ll great on top of a desk.
15. Urban Outfitters Vanilla Cupcake Candle ($10): Sweeten things up with these adorable cupcake candles. Not only do they smell amazing, but they also bring a glitzy touch to any room.
16. Rifle Paper Co. Custom Portrait Flat Notes and Calling Cards ($165): There is, hands down, nothing cooler than a tween having her own personalized note cards. Nothing. Cooler.
17. Valfré Lipstick Patch ($12): Add this girly patch to your backpack or jean jacket to let people know you’re a lipstick lover.
18. A Ballerina’s Tale: The Incredible Rise of Misty Copeland ($25): Watch this inspiring documentary and *try* not to want to be a ballerina when you grow up.
19. Urban Outfitters Smartphone Projector ($28): This vintage-inspired projector is the perfect addition to a tween sleepover. Just add popcorn and One Direction music.
GIFT IDEAS FOR THE TECHY TWEEN
20. Casetify Bluetooth Selfie Stick ($35): Snap, snap, snap away all the selfies your phone storage can handle. Don’t forget the duck face!
21. Ban.do Giant Gem Speaker ($40): This speaker is *so cool* that even when it’s not blasting music, it’s still worth keeping on display.
22. Glitter Waterfall iPhone Case ($15): Say it with SPARKLES! No judge if you find any excuse to break your phone out and have this case on full display.
23. Gemio Boho Friendship Bracelet ($85): Basic friendship bracelets are *so* last year. Meet the new, connected friendship bracelet that lets you communicate with your pals in a whole new way.
24. Skinnydip London Ear Buds ($22): These glitzy earbuds are small enough to throw into a backpack but stylish enough that your friends will be jelly. They’re also great for when you’re on the go.
GIFT IDEAS FOR THE SPORTY TWEEN
25. Pizza Super Color Disc ($20): If you’re going to throw a frisbee around outside, it had BETTER be a pizza-themed frisbee.
want to work out. The purple takes it to the next level.
27. Amongst the Waves Lotion ($24): Soften up your skin after you’ve hit the field with this super luxurious body lotion. You’ll smell *amazing* afterward.
28. We Out Here Baseball Jersey ($60): Get the sporty tween in your life a cool and funny basketball jersey. Aliens not required.
29. Sweaty Bands Colorwash Thick Purple Blue ($18): Keep your hair back and the sweat out of yo’ face with this galaxy-esque headband. It’s pretty enough to wear outside of the gym too!
30. Tangle Teezer Compact Styler ($20): Throw this brush in your bag so you don’t have to worry about tangles and gross gym hair. It’s designed to not pull and tug on your tresses, making detangling a less painful process.