10 #LazyGirl Hairstyles for Chic Vacation Hair
There’s no doubt we all want flawless hair while we’re rockin’ those activities we’ve got planned this summer. But when you’re on vacation, we know you’d rather not cut into your time lounging on the beach drinking Mai Tais to style your locks. We promise: You can still get fab vacation hair without whipping out the blow dryer. Scroll on for 10 effortless looks that will have you out the door and by the water in no time.
2. Classic Head Scarf: There’s nothing we love more than a good head scarf. Simply pull back your hair and cover it for a retro-chic look. It’s an easy way to add a pop of color or fun pattern to your outfit, and you can find one at a vintage shop or DIY it. (via A Beautiful Mess)
4. Quick Pin Curl: Ladies with longer bangs can twist and pin a layer of hair to glam up a messy bun. Add a cute bandana and red lip, and you’ll be looking like a 1950s beach babe for sure. (via Gobbolino)
5. Beachy Waves: Even if you’re not hitting the waves, getting a messy, beachy look is super easy. Just scrunch DIY salt spray in your long locks, and you’ll look like you spent the day at the water. (via A Beautiful Mess)
6. Half-back Twist: The best part about this look is that it is super easy, yet still gorgeous enough to wear out to a nice dinner later at night. All you have to do is pull back part of your hair and twist it into a small bun on the back of your head. (via Treasures and Travels)
10. Cotton Candy Bun: When all else fails, slick your locks up and put it in a super-cute, voluminous cotton candy-inspired bun. Get ready to rock this at the fair as you enjoy endless deep-fried twinkies and funnel cake. (via Vanilla Extract Me)
What are some of your favorite summer hairstyles? Let us know in the comments!