This Valentine’s Day, love is in the air and *all* over our feeds. Whether you’re planning to host a V-day bash, a Galentine’s brunch or a romantic dinner with your main squeeze, you’ll want to make sure love is everywhere on your walls and in your homes with these red, pink and cute DIYs. Get ready to pump up that romantic flair and scroll on down to find 21 ways to brighten up your love-filled day.
1. DIY Valentines Air Plant Wall Art: Stick to reds, pinks and purples to capture the V-Day cuteness in a gallery wall that’ll last long after your night is over. (via Brit + Co)
2. Valentine’s Day XO Marquee Sign DIY: This year, get a centerpiece that lights up your S.O. and the room. Sizzles. (via Kristi Murphy)
3. DIY Honeycomb Heart Decoration: You’ve never been one to shy away from putting your heart on display. Put up a piece that really pops with this flirty and vibrant honeycomb heart. (via Minted)
4. Heart Backdrop DIY: Snap some crazy cute pics with a group of your best gals for a Galentine’s Day party that would put Leslie Knope to shame. (via Design Love Fest)
5. Custom Typhographic Wine Bottle DIY: Give your partner a sweet message on a bottle with this typographic wine display. Dress it up even further with flower ice cubes. (via Curbly)
6. DIY Conversation Hearts Piñata: All is fair in love and war — especially when it comes to candy. Turn your sweets consumption into an interactive game with these pretty and playful piñatas. (via Studio DIY)
7. DIY Love Sign: Yours is a love that shines! Whether you’re spending the evening with your S.O. or your besties, put up a sign that simply sparkles. (via Popcosmo)
8. DIY Rose Gold Heart Swizzle Sticks: Mix up the drinks with these sinfully sweet swizzle sticks. Whether you’re stirring up love potions or consuming a good old fashioned cocktail, these heart stirrers will add a fun touch to any drink. (via The Flair Exchange)
9. Printable Kiss Coasters: Get ready to pucker up — to a cocktail, that is! Give your coasters an extra fun spin with some cheeky graphics. (via Studio DIY)
10. Felt Fortune Cookie DIY: We see love in your future! Greet your house guests with a fortune that reads your romantic future. (via DIY and Crafts)
11. DIY Sparkle Ice Bucket: Make every inch of your Galentine’s day glamorous — right down to the ice bucket! Because you can never have too much confetti. (via A Bubbly Life)
12. DIY Lip Pattern Gift Wrap: Nothing says love like a load of kisses. Set up a mountain of gifts for your Galentines, showcasing your homemade gift wrap. (via Sugar & Cloth)
13. Kiss Me at Midnight Lip Confetti DIY: Glitter is your BFF when it comes to making these cuties, so don’t even try to skimp. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
14. DIY ’90s Heartthrob Valentine’s Pins: Calling all ’90s babes! From Jared to Leo, put your ’90s heartthrobs on display with these party favor pins. (via Aww Sam)
15. DIY Valentines Day Party Cart: Set the scene with all of your food and snacks on a perfectly pink party cart. (via Damask Love)
16. GirlyGifts07 Hello Love Balloon ($27): Now here’s one heck of a greeting. Welcome home your love with a bright set of mylar balloons.
17. We’re a Perfect Match Valentines DIY: Forget your standard box of chocolates. Kick things up a notch with some strawberry pink Pocky sticks in an adorable match box. (via Say Yes)
18. DIY Felt Bouquet: Fresh flowers are so overrated. Give your best gal a lifelong display with a bouquet of flowers that’ll never wilt. (via Brit + Co)
19. Edible Valentine Pie Crust Hearts: Hubba hubba! These Valentines look good enough to eat — probably because they are! String them out for necklaces for your gals, or display them on a bottle of Champs for your S.O. (via Oh Joy!)
20. DIY Lipstick Piñata: Get the party started with the perfect piñata! Whether you’re filling this bad boy with candy or actual lipstick, this beauty’s sure to be a real crowd pleaser. (via Studio DIY)
21. Candy Heart Plant Pot DIY: Decorate your pad with whimsical conversation heart planters that’ll have your green-thumbed pals going mad. (via Popcorn and Chocolate)
Which of these Valentine’s Day items are you dying to display? For more Valentine’s Day inspo follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.