25 Valentine’s Day Wall Art Ideas You’ll Want to Leave Up All Year Long
Though Valentine’s Day isn’t necessarily everyone’s cup of tea, the heart-filled holiday does offer an opportunity to add a burst of color to your home. Whether your plans include a night in with bae, cocktails with your Galentines or a therapeutic solo chill sesh with your current Netflix binge, adding some wall art inspired by this holiday is an essential act of self-love. To really bring the warm and fuzzy feelings, opt for modern floral prints, gilded typography art and geometric pieces in a rosy color palette. These styles will look great year round, and you’ll instantly fall for your space all over again. Scroll on and get ready to amp up the mood with these 25 Valentine’s Day wall art ideas to buy or DIY.
1. Urban Outfitters LED Heart Sign ($129): Sometimes all you need is love, so let it shine bright with a cool faux neon sign like this one. It’s just the right size to mount over your bar cart, desk or even nightstand for a little mood-boosting glow.
2. David Downton Love YSL ($442): Color? Check. Geometric goodness? Check. This rad fashion illustration print would liven up any space, thanks to the bold shapes and playful color-blocking. The price tag might be a little steep, but this is one investment piece that will look great for years to come.
3. Lulu & Georgia Watercolor Love Print ($17): Watercolor-style patterns have been popping up everywhere, so it’s only natural to add some painterly goodness to your walls. This pretty typography print would look great on a gallery wall or could easily stand alone on your desk or in a nursery.
4. Happee Monkee for DENY Versailles Rose Canvas Wall Art ($24+): So simple, but so chic. This floral art is a far cry from your grandmother’s oil rose painting. The soft pink tones and delicate shapes in this print are guaranteed to up the romance factor wherever you hang it.
5. Gray Malin The Leading Lady Vertical ($299+): Can you spy with your little eye a Minnie Mouse? Whether you’re a hardcore Disney lover or not, there’s no denying the power of this rad polka dot pattern.
6. Garance Dore XO Print ($65): Skip the hot pink and go for a v trendy blush shade with this sweet reminder to show the love. It would look bomb in a bedroom, where the cuddle is real.
8. ILKA Design Lingerie Wall Art ($8): This gorg print is what lacy lingerie dreams are made of. Use it to add a feminine touch to your space, while still showing off that #girlboss vibe.
10. Society 6 I Heart You Art Print by Scoobtoobins ($18+): Oooh, that ink! We heart all badass babes, and this pretty pink print is speaking our language.
12. Design Style Prints XO Print ($6): Skip the pastels and glitter and take a more modern approach to your Valentine’s decor with this giant hugs and kisses print. Nothing is as timeless as a black and white graphic print, so there’s no judgement at all when you leave this piece up all year round.
14. Heart by Jorey Hurley for Artfully Walls ($136+): Set up this adorable little print on the nightstand or add it to your bedroom gallery wall. Romance (and heart-shaped art) should be year-round, after all.
15. Society 6 Don’t Break My Heart Art Print by Toffie Affichiste ($15+): This graphic heart is bold, it’s minimalist and it’s sending all the right messages.
17. Kerri Rosenthal Mad Love Art Print ($250+): Are you looking for a way to give your home a major color makeover? Forget the gallery wall, because this bold, oversized heart is the only thing you need to update any space.
18. Pottery Barn Kids So Loved Heart Wall Art by Minted ($56+): If you love everything gilded and gold, a typography heart like this one is everything you could hope for in wall art. Plus, who doesn’t need a little loving reminder on the daily?
20. YorkeLee “The Perfect Match” Art Print ($6+): Finally, a bouquet of flowers that will never die! Bring a soft, romantic touch to your wall art with this almost black and white photograph. The neutral palette means it’ll fit in nicely with everything from boho-chic decor to a more minimalist abode.
21. PBteen Heart Marquee Light ($129): This heart was made for glowing, and that’s just what it’ll do. Switch this baby on to amp up the romance in the bedroom or add it into your gallery wall for a little extra sparkle.
22. Honeymoon Hotel Wall Art Bisous Poster ($7): Minimalists will love this modern take on Valentine’s Day art. If you’re looking for a cheeky way to boost the romance in the bedroom, a “kisses” print like this one should do the trick.
23. Society 6 Crystal Heart by Paul Fuentes ($17+): Not into that mushy stuff? Take a more eclectic approach to your heart art with this slightly gory/slightly gorgeous, anatomically correct heart.
24. Design Style Prints Modern Art Print ($6): This simple geometric heart looks like it would fit right in to the lagom trend. Not too much, not too little — just enough gold to spark some romance.