20 Love-ly Pieces of Wall Art for Your Valentine
When it comes to Valentine’s Day, sometimes a simple greeting card or piece of wall art says it best. Whether you want to tell that special someone that they’re your favorite, they’re the gin to your tonic, or that they’re just your “type,” we’ve got a print for you to give them. Thanks to Etsy and Society6 for both being packed to the max with romantic options — take your pick!
1. You + Me = Awesome ($19): Sometimes the simplest truth is best. You and me make awesomeness together.
2. Likes ($21 and up): For a more graphic option, this heart is filled with all of your various likes, bikes, and more.
3. You Are My Favorite ($12 and up): This whimsical print would also make a great Valentine’s Day gift for your best friend.
4. Let’s Make Out ($16 and up): Not quite ready to say I love you? Let’s just freaking make out ;)
5. Geometric Heart ($19 and up): We love the woodgrain-esque textures and patterns on this geometric heart. You could also try your hand at making this yourself using colorful paper or contact paper.
6. Smiling Mac ($99): Perfect for the Apple fanboy or fangirl.
7. Some Like It Hot ($17): Let’s be honest, everyone likes it hot on Valentine’s Day!
8. Graphic Heart ($20 and up): The goofy black lines and geometry in this piece make it easy to fit in any home.
9. Flower Love ($35 and up): Co-opt classic Beatles lyrics with this floral bit of charming wall candy.
10. Gin and Tonic ($20): The rum to my coke, the whiskey to my ginger, the vodka to my soda. Cheers.
11. Hello Love ($17 and up): Hello there gorgeous!
12. Moonrise Kingdom Poster Set ($24): Share a love of Wes Anderson films?
13. Boom Boom Boom ($19): We’re not sure if it’s simply a coincidence that this print includes re-appropriated Peter Gabriel Lyrics or if they did it on purpose. Either way, we’re into it.
14. Love Bike ($20 and up): Another heart composed of parts — this time they’re all the essentials to create a bike.
15. To the Moon and Back ($24): It’s no secret that we get weak in the knees for all things chalkboard, and we love this celestial proclamation of love.
16. You’re My Type ($18 and up): This is definitely our favorite one on the list! Puns for the win.
17. I Think You’re Lovely ($18 and up): Mountains, clouds, rainbows, and elephants — we all think you’re just lovely.
18. You Are My Cup of Tea ($19): Nothing is as cozy as a nice cuppa… except maybe the one you love.
19. Totes Adorbs ($18 and up): Like, totally!
20. I Love the Sh*t Out of You ($30): And finally, something on the crass side of things. Sometimes, you just have to go there.
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.