Step One: Figure out how to spell “boutonniere.” Step Two: Despite looking it up, still spell “boutonniere” wrong several times in this intro. Step Three: Forfeit elementary school spelling bee trophies. Looks like we could still use some French lessons, but while we work on that, get 21 wedding style lessons from these dapper dudes. Check out these unique, lapel-worthy boutonnieres to inspire your groom and his guys.
1. Rustic Chic Georgia Wedding: Keeping your wedding flowers to a single color can end up looking outdated, so we absolutely adore this cohesive medley of dynamic bouts that forgo the matchy-matchy look. (via Ruffled)
5. Wizard of Oz: This Wizard of Oz-inspired shoot is heaven, complete with ruby red slippers and a heart for the Tin Man of your dreams. Just make sure you do a little dance to keep the tornados/witches at bay. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
13. Action Figures Angle: Admittedly, these superheroes kind of look like they are being burned at the stake… but we are super into them anyway! The coordinating gingham, stunning blogger bride and jaw-dropping bouquet aren’t too shabby either. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
16. Warehouse Wedding: Almost neon red, these little guys will brighten up any old suit. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
19. DIY Succulent Boutonniere: We love succulents of all kinds, and this trendy plant is even better on a lapel. This tutorial features frosty shades of desert plants and helps you figure out how to wire them yourself. (via Creature Comforts)
20. Toy Treasures: Some Pez dispensers had to die to create these super cute and campy suit stunners… and it was definitely worth it. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
What’s gonna be sitting on your groom’s lapel come the big day? Let us know in the comments!