West Elm is once again upping our wall art game with a new, *super fab* collection. They’ve partnered with Minted to exclusively sell pieces from the retailer’s talented community of independent artists. It’s basically a collab made in gallery wall heaven. Think cheery watercolors, serene photographs, and vibrant geometric prints, all packaged together in one colorful line. Scroll down to see our faves and pick your own!
1. Minted for West Elm Ananas ($129): Nothing sweetens a space more than pineapple decor, so we’re *all* about this gem. Add it as a fun gallery wall accent or feature it as a standalone piece — either way, you’ll be dreaming of sandy beaches and tropical drinks every time you pass it.
2. Minted for West Elm Storm Swell ($269): If sand between your toes is your happy place, this brilliant blue print is a *must-have* decor addition. You’ll love the coastal mood it puts you in, while giving your guests some serious seaside envy.
3. Minted for West Elm Carolina ($129): Do your home a springtime favor by adding an extra bloom of color to your walls — no watering required.
4. Minted for West Elm Indigo Wanderlust ($249): This geometric print is the on-trend solution to a dull space. We love the idea of leaning it atop a plain dresser to add a bit of flair to your daily get-up-and-go routine.
5. Minted for West Elm Blooming Muse ($129): Say adios to the winter blues with this fun, blossoming watercolor. For maximum springy refreshment, give this piece a premium placement in your space.
7. Minted for West Elm Amarillo Sunrise ($199): We’re all about the versatility of this neutral print. We obvs think it looks amazing paired with shiny gold accents, but hang it by itself and your sleek-minimalist decor will get a fab upgrade.
8. Minted for West Elm Zafrane ($99): Bring on the brights with this piece that packs a serious palette punch. This orange and pink combo will give you an instant mood boost — and for an affordable price. Hooray for finds under $100!
What’s your favorite piece from the collab? Follow us on Pinterest for more inspiration and decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Cozamia)