This West Elm + Commune Collab Is a Boho-Lover’s Dream Come True
West Elm is no stranger to a good collaboration, but their most recent venture with the West Coast design company Commune Design is sure to stop your boho-lovin’ heart in its tracks. The entire collab is a bohemian dream, balanced out with modern West-Coast-meets-East-Coast style and a touch of luxe (wait until you see the Shearling Chair). Commune Design usually works with smaller artists and makers, so their aesthetic feels handmade, authentic and well-crafted. Mix that in with the sophisticated vibe of West Elm, and you’ve got yourself a diverse collection of enviable seating, lighting, rugs, throw pillows, home accessories and more, starting at $39. Scroll through some of our favorites below and then head over to the West Elm/Commune Design collab page to check out the entire collection.
1. Commune Leather Sling Chair ($999): Just like a good leather jacket, this raw leather chair only gets better with age. Leave it as-is for a mid-century-minimal vibe or boho it up with a faux fur throw blanket and mudcloth throw pillow.
2. Commune Shearling Chair ($1,799): If you’re looking for a statement chair that will really cozy up your reading nook, look no further than this shearling chair. Binge watch your next show in comfort while earning major style points.
3. Commune Low Cushion Ottoman ($349): You can’t go wrong having a few extra stools sitting around, especially when they’re as cute as this one. They not only provide soft and comfortable seating, but you can also use them as footstools or a coffee table.
4. Commune Marble-Topped Coffee Table ($799): This handmade table is a gorgeous combination of marble and wood. Plus, the bigger tabletop means you get more space to decorate and arrange your carefully curated coffee table books.
5. Commune Square Shape Pillow Cover ($89): These geometric pillows will certainly act as a focal point, no matter where you put them. The leather sections and tassel add to the laid-back boho charm, especially when paired up with a colorful throw blanket.
6. Commune Metal Wall Art ($39+): Let your gallery wall take a trip on the geometric side with these cool metal art pieces. Hang two or three together to get more height or stick with one to make a simple statement.
7. Commune Planters ($39+): When in doubt, clay it out. Show off your fave plants in style in these classic terracotta planters with playful arc handles and a matte finish.
8. Commune Leather Baskets ($169+): It’s always nice to find more smart storage ideas that help make our workspaces the best they can be. If you’re looking for more ways to stay clutter-free, it doesn’t get much prettier than these natural leather baskets.
What’s your favorite piece from the collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more collabs and decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.