Refreshing your wall art to reflect your light, springy mood doesn’t have to put a dent in your budget. It’s mostly a matter of adding color (and personality!) to help your home feel cheerful. Whether you’re on the hunt for pastels, neons or both, these gorg works of art will help you pull off a total interior facelift — all for $25 or less. Now you can pick up a few or more to really take that gallery wall to the next level. So take a break from all that spring cleaning, organizing and purging, and get your online shopping on.
1. Urban Outfitters Wilder California Agave + Prickly Pear Art Print ($19+): This gorg photo is what cactus queen dreams are made of. Use it to add a feminine touch to your space, while still showing off that #girlboss vibe.
2. Society6 Palm Sunrise Print ($16+): Spring break isn’t the only time you’ll get to see the sun, so bring on the bright colors and pattern play! Frame this pop of color for an instant interior pick-me-up.
3. The Hustle Collection Hustle, Darling Print ($17): Stay motivated with this message that’s printed on matte bristol white card stock. The blush and gold tones will pair well with most colors in your home, and when you’re ready to update the look, just switch up the frame.
4. Saudade Moon Art Print ($5): This minimal moon print would look fab in a bedroom or nursery. Download it and hang it on its own, or as part of a gallery wall.
5. Society6 Kali Art Print ($18+): Matching this print to the existing art in your space won’t be a problem — there are so many wonderful colors at play, you can pretty much fashion your entire room off of this one palette.
6. Society6 Preppy Brushstroke Dot Print ($16+): Every gallery wall needs a pop of pattern. These brushstroke dots offer a little life to the party, but are neutral enough to not overwhelm the eye.
7. Geometric Ink Diamond Print ($5+): This simple diamond print adds just the right amount of geometric edge, and would look great with a gallery wall or could easily stand alone. Take advantage of the neutral tones by adding pops of color to the rest of the room, and don’t be afraid to go bold with a little neon.
8. Shana Bearden Home Original Watercolor Print ($20): Go with a tranquil watercolor original in the bathroom (or any room that needs a bit of a calming vibe). Let these nautical vibes play up a spring showers theme, and add your own flowers to the room in a cute little vase or glass bottle.
9. Brika Light Crystals Print ($20): Positioning different crystals around the house makes for A+ feng shui and a cleansing atmosphere. Hanging a tribute to these little beauties definitely doesn’t hurt either. Put these beauties up on a wall by themselves, so they have plenty of room to work their magic.
10. Alphonnsine Hugs + Kisses Art Print ($14+): Color block your way into spring with this sweet reminder to show the love. It would look bomb in a bedroom, where the cuddle is real.
11. Urban Outfitters Inaluxe Voyage Art Print ($19+): Color? Check. Pattern? Check. Geometric goodness? Check. This print would liven up any space but if you hang it in a nursery, it’ll draw and help develop baby’s eye.
12. Fab/Rachel Peck Taco Puzzle Print ($24+): What better place to pay tribute to your favorite culinary wonder than a kitchen gallery wall? Tacos aren’t just for Tuesdays, and this hot yellow shade will be sure to spread the word.
13. Urban Outfitters The Aestate Green Paddle Cactus Print ($19+): This watercolor beauty is great for black thumbs and cactus enthusiasts alike. No need to (sometimes) water this one — the artist has done all the work for you.
14. Brika Eyes Blue Print ($16+): This beautiful cool-toned print will bring a bit of mystic edge to any wall in your space. Let that evil eye ward off bad spirits so your home can welcome in the springtime warmth.
15. The Hungry Fox Geometric Quilt Square Screen Print ($10): This screen-printed beauty will add the perfect finishing touch to any wall collage. The colors will bring spring right into your space, so amplify the look with fresh flowers, a colorful rug and some golden accessories.
16. Brika You Make My Heart Grow Print ($25): Even if you can’t keep your houseplants alive, this sweet floral print will more than make up for it. Pair your throw pillows with shades from this print, to keep the overall look of the room cohesive.
17. Fab/Tina Crespo Salt Water Cure Print ($18+): No ocean in your backyard? No prob — this soothing piece serves as a helpful reminder that there’s always a cure for what ails ya, AND a reminder that warm weather is on its way.
Need some more interior inspo? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor tips and tricks!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.