17 Wall Trees for Small Space Living
Putting up a Christmas tree before Thanksgiving is kind of like the “no white after labor day” rule… except people actually abide by it. So we’re just going to start brainstorming our decor and then have this thing up tomorrow by 6 a.m. Whether you’re using it as a space-saving, allergen-free substitute for a real tree, or just a welcome addition to your wall art, here are some of our favorite DIY wall trees that we think you’ll love to deck the walls with.
3. Hanging Tree: We love how each row of this tree is a line of the same item repeated. You definitely get a lot more bang for your buck when the ornaments make the tree instead of just decorate it. (via Love It So Much)
4. PVC Tree: Fill in these cut PVC pipes with Christmas knickknacks and ornaments within you holiday color scheme. Before you know it, this piece will go from hardware store bits to a Christmas tradition. (via She Knows)
9. Branch Tree: If rustic is more your thing, it doesn’t get more lovely than this. Go on a winter walk and gather up some branches with personality. Mount them on your wall with lights and other natural winter odds and ends. (via Free People)
10. Monochromatic Tree: If you’re drawing your tree, you don’t have to sketch a traditional one. Instead, try drawing a wooden tree and using the straight lines as the base for your decorations. (via Colorfully)
14. Bunting Tree: The shelves. The bunting. The cake plate. Oh, my! This would make quite an elegant statement in an entryway, especially with some Christmas photos in those frames. (via Minted)
Which wall tree are you going to rock this Christmas? We’d love to know your faves in the comments!