Razzle Dazzle Them: 24 Circus-Themed Wedding Inspirations
Bright colors, flashing lights, feathers and sequins – what a fun combination for a wedding! Circus-themed weddings are perfect for handmade details and DIY accents like marquee light signs and crazy photo booth props. With fire eaters, carousels and aerial dancers, these weddings will have you inspired to run away with the circus!
6. Engagement Photo Shoot: This couple didn’t want a themed wedding. Instead, they went all out with a circus-themed engagement shoot with incredible vintage props and costumes. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
7. Giant Balloons: Inspired by street fairs, carnivals and popcorn, this couple wanted their wedding to represent their spirit of fun. The enormous balloons are cheap decor, and they make for cute pictures too. (via Jordon McBride)
8. Paper Flowers: An amazing alternative to real flowers, paper flowers are perfect for a circus-themed wedding. They can be made with vibrant colors, and they add a touch of handmade whimsy. (via Green Wedding Shoes)
11. Animal Cracker and Printable ($5): Popcorn, peanuts and cotton candy! Cutest favor ever.
18. Cotton Candy: Spin up some classic carnival goodness with a fluffy-pink cotton-candy dessert table. Think about renting a cotton-candy machine and making fresh stuff for your guests. (via Hostess with the Mostess)
Did any of these dazzling weddings inspire you to add some circus elements to your wedding? Let us know in the comments below!