Every bride-to-be knows that Etsy is *the* place for unique decor, gifts, and favors at great prices. And since bridesmaids are the unsung heroes of wedding planning, you want to make sure they know how appreciative you are. After all, they wore the dress you chose, planned your awesome brunch bridal shower and, most importantly, are going to stand by your side to celebrate the happiest day of your life. Spoil your go-to gals with one of these 22 affordable gifts, and they know you’ll never forget their special part in your big day.
1. ModParty Personalized Compact Mirror ($12): Mirrors are an absolute must on your wedding day. Supply your girls with their own personalized compact so that they can do a lipstick check and be photo-ready all day long.
2. Cheeky Corner Gift Shop Bride Tribe Mug ($13): All of those latte dates spent wedding planning won’t be complete without this adorable coffee mug. Whether your girls drink tea or coffee, this cup will help them keep caffeinated.
3. Rebelle Heart Custom Luggage Tag ($15): Packing just got a whole lot prettier with these custom luggage tags.
4. BoRann Personalized Notebook ($18): A handmade hardcover notebook? Yes, please! Give your bridesmaids something to write their ideas down in while they craft their speech or help you plan.
5. My Bebe Cadum Personalized Tote Bag ($13): A personalized tote will help everyone keep their things in one place during your bachelorette weekend.
6. Everyday Calligraphy Champagne Flutes ($10): The only thing better than drinking Champagne is drinking Champagne out of a glass with your name on it. Make your girls feel classy AF while they sip all day long.
7. Little Flower Soap Co. Bridal Box ($28): Wedding planning can be a tad stressful. Pamper your girls with a customizable box of goodies that will give them the home spa day that they deserve.
8. The Mint Orchid Bridesmaid Socks ($14): Bring on the coziness! There’s nothing better than snuggling up in a pair of knit socks while scrolling through all the wedding photos. Every time they put these on, they’ll remember your amazing celebration.
9. Love Mia Co. Hair Ties ($28, set of 10): Just like your bridesmaids, these ties are at the ready whenever you need to put your hair up and get to work.
10. Piyama Bridesmaid Eye Mask ($15): Let your girls slumber in style with an eye mask that’s both affordable and fashionable.
11. Cinderollies Foldable Flats ($14): Nothing beats flats when you’re ready to kick off your shoes and hit the dance floor. Save your BFF’s feet with a gilded pair for when it’s time to get low, get low.
12. Limon Bijoux Blush Earrings ($20): Sure, diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but these earrings are pretty rad too.
13. Drink Bliss Water Bottles ($12): We all know the importance of drinking water, especially during the bachelorette party. Keep your bridesmaids hydrated with personalized bottles that they can use for both your wedding and their yoga classes.
14. PCB Home Really Pretty Makeup Bag ($20): When it comes to organizing makeup, the struggle is real. Help a gal out by giving her a makeup bag that tells her how you really feel.
15. ModParty Jewelry Dish ($10): Your girls won’t lose their rings and things with a jewelry dish that looks fab on a dresser or nightstand. It’ll instantly become home to their jewels, keys, or spare change.
16. Abbingtons Bridesmaid Mug ($14): The more mugs, the better. Your bridesmaids will remember your awesome wedding every time they take a sip of their morning cup of joe.
17. Lola Bean Jewelry Initial Necklace ($25): The simplicity of this necklace is absolutely stunning on its own but can also be worn stacked with their other necklaces. Customize it with each girl’s initials and they’ll add it to their daily look.
18. Bridal Monograms Bridesmaid Robes ($25+): Because what else would you wear while getting all dolled up? Monogrammed robes are the perfect pre-wedding outfit for getting your hair and makeup done while sipping mimosas.
19. Meshka Design Nude Bridesmaid Clutch ($29): We’ve found it! This is the clutch that goes with absolutely everything. Just like the unique bridesmaid dress you picked out, this will be used again and again.
20. Grace Personalized Initial Birthstone Ring ($29): Don’t just stop at the initial — get extra-personal with rings that feature their birthstone too! They’ll know that you went the extra mile to thank them for all the hard work they put in.
21. Mignon and Mignon Personalized Jewelry Bridesmaid Proposal Gift ($27, set of 2): Get your “Will You Be My Bridesmaid” plan in order with these personalized bangles.
22. Forward World Personalized Wine Cup ($10): Wine on the go — who doesn’t love that?
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.