11 Wedding Donut Bar Essentials That Are Too Sweet to Pass Up
Not sure what to do for the dessert portion of your wedding menu? Donut bars are one of the hottest (and sweetest) trends to consider. They’re tasty, affordable, and easy to style with accessories and colorful treats. We’ve rounded up the must-have Etsy finds and DIYs to help you get the look for your big day.
1. Giant Donut Cakes: Love the look but don’t want to actually order however many dozens you’ll need to feed your guests? Donut cakes are the answer! ( via Aww Sam)
2. Save The Date Designs Co. Acrylic Donut Wall ($249): The nice thing about this display is that the artistry behind each glaze and finish truly gets to shine. Plus, ya know, less table space.
3. DIY Injectable Donuts: Take the concept a step further with a choice of injectable flavor. It’s like an ice cream bar, except with donut holes! (via Sugar & Cloth)
4. DIY Donut Straw Umbrellas: What are donuts without milk? Nothing. Don’t forget to add straw toppers to your bar to really complete the theme. (via A Joyful Riot)
5. Sugar Crush Co. Diamond Ring Donut Toppers ($6): How appropriate for a wedding! Now everyone can wear a giant diamond ring for the evening.
6. DIY Donut Flowers: They’re just like the flowers on the tables, except these are for snacking. (via The House That Lars Built)
7. DIY Gingham Donuts: For a summer-y wedding full of color and pattern, these painted donuts are sure to blow any cake out of the water. (via Club Crafted)
8. Girly Gifts 07 Donut Bar Balloons ($20): Make it obvious with a balloon banner.
9. DIY Ombre Donut Cake: Turn the bar into a cake display with colorful tiered stacks of sugary goodness. (via Studio DIY)
10. Printable Donut Favor Boxes: These tiny boxes are for the guests who want to take a little extra sweetness home at the end of the evening. (via Almost Makes Perfect)
11. Details On Demand Donut Favor Bag ($1): You could also provide stamped paper bags for guests to bring their treats home in.
Tweet us your fave wedding dessert options @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.