19 Wow-Worthy Wedding Styles We Can’t Believe Cost Less Than $500
When you’re planning for your big day, the last thing any couple wants to think about is the budget. But, um, in case you didn’t know, weddings are expensive. Every couple can attest that any way to save money on your wedding makes a difference, but it’s still a touchy subject asking a bride to scrimp on her wedding dress. Whether or not you opted for a budget-friendly engagement ring or a smaller wedding size, we couldn’t resist sharing these surprisingly luxe wedding dresses for under $500. We scoured the internet and sourced a few sales to bring you the best in bridal style at an affordable price. Even after seeing the price tag, it’s hard to believe these gorgeous finds won’t break the bank. So hurry up and get to clickin’, because these deals might not last for long.
1. BHLDN In Perpetuity Camisole ($160) and Anika Tulle Skirt ($500): We seriously die when a style is cut so perfectly that it looks custom made. Here’s a pretty pairing of a modern silk camisole and a billowing tulle skirt that were made for the minimalist but fashion-forward bride.
2. Paper Crown by Lauren Conrad “Hannah” Lace Bodice Crepe Gown ($300): This ultra-feminine look brings a smile to our faces. At first glance, it might seem dainty, but subtle features on its fitted lace bodice — like that slight balconette — lend it oodles of understated charm.
3. BHLDN Tulley Top ($220): This top belongs in the bohemian wedding of our dreams. The best part is you can personalize this stunning top by adding it to the skirt of your choosing.
4. BHLDN Lazio Skirt ($260): Here is a skirt so special, it literally has its own veil. The sweet lace underlayer peeks through the pleated tulle for a romantic and feminine look.
5. ModCloth Magnificent Mrs. Maxi Dress in White ($275): We totally have a bridal crush on this ultra-cool maxi dress. Its understated simplicity is decidedly bridal, but with a red carpet-worthy vibe.
6. Badgley Mischka Collection Long-Sleeve Dress ($297): This conservative number reminds us of Carrie Bradshaw in all the right ways. Bypass the va-va-VOOM extravagance for a sleek style that complements all of your curves.
7. BHLDN Darla Camisole ($260): We absolutely love this classic bridal camisole top, which would couple flawlessly with any bridal skirt. It’s the ideal choice if you’re going going for a timeless silhouette.
8. Alexis Maud Lace Dress ($346): This exotic bridal number belongs at a destination wedding. Spend the money you’ll save on a one-of-a-kind venue for some unforgettable photos.
9. ModCloth You May Now Bliss the Bride ($350): Any traditional bride will swoon at the sight of this gorgeous white bridal gown. It’s a classic style that will still make an entrance when you walk down the aisle.
10. Rachel Zoe Ruffle Maxi Gown ($298): The fashion-forward bride will appreciate the runway-approved style of Rachel Zoe. She might not be your personal stylist, but a wedding dress she designed is the next best thing.
11. Ted Baker London “Findon” Embellished Silk Organza Dress ($375): This delicate number is perfect for a fun and flirty bride. We’ll take any opportunity to change up tradition, and a short wedding dress will have you poised for an extra-fun reception.
12. Katie May “Britney” Long Sleeve Open Back Lace Sheath Dress ($395): We squealed inside when we saw this little number in lace. Any trendy bride will stun in this lacy white dress featuring boho-glam bell sleeves.
13. J.Crew Luella Mermaid Gown ($400): If you’re leaning toward a strapless wedding dress, consider this tiered beauty from J.Crew. The flowing tiered ruffles look light and delicate — a great choice for nuptials on the beach.
14. Loyd/Ford Strapless Ballet Dress ($417): Blink and you’ll miss this incredible deal on this ballet-inspired designer structured tulle gown. The unique midi length will allow brides of smaller stature to rock a piece of next-level couture without the dress overwhelming her frame.
15. J.Crew Gigi Gown ($440): No one does effortless “I do” style like J.Crew. We love the look of an embellished belt coupled with a timeless silhouette and a flowy skirted bottom.
16. Badgley Mischka Collection Keyhole Gown ($445): This stylish cut is the figure-flattering dress of our dreams. The keyhole detail brings a right-now edge to a rather conservative style.
17. Rachel Zoe Estelle Cutout Maxi Dress ($495): Here’s another celebrity stylist-approved wedding dress that’ll give your bridal look a sexy, modern twist. We totally approve of the unfinished edges on the scalloped lace.
18. J.Crew Brookes Gown ($500): The understated elegance of this classic bridal gown just melted our wedding-loving hearts. The simple silo paired with cap sleeves and lace calls to mind an old-world charm that would be perfect for a modern church wedding.
19. Lillian Bridal Dress Ivory Scalloped Lace Gown ($250): Who knew Target was such a great source for bridal fashion? Here’s a dress for the girliest of girly girls — everything about it feels dainty and feminine. From the cut to the lace to that beautiful ribbon belt, you simply can’t go wrong when you add this to your cart.
Did any of these wedding dresses catch your eye? Let us know on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?