Letterboards for Your Wedding That Really Spell It Out
Sure, we love chalkboard signs, even when they get dust everywhere, but there’s a new sign in town, and it might be the easiest wedding DIY we’ve ever seen. (And we’ve seen some real DIY gems.) When you don’t have the words, old-school letterboard signs are there to save the day. These retro placards can be transformed and rearranged to say absolutely anything that your little heart can imagine, so get writing — just make sure that someone checks your spelling!
1. Hashtag This: You brainstormed for months to create the perfect wedding hashtag, so don’t miss an opportunity to remind your guests to use it!
2. The Great Outdoors: Your gorgeous outdoor site doesn’t need more flowers, so why not use a board that celebrates the occasion?
3. Warm Welcome: Greet your guests with a heartfelt sign that lets them know they’re in the right place. The welcome sign is the first thing your friends and family see, so make it count!
4. Burx Co. 16 x 20-Inch Letterboard ($72): Fill your board with a cheesy love quote that will make your guests say “Awww!” the minute they lay eyes on it. If quotes aren’t really your thing, choose something more sentimental, like part of your vows, to display instead.
5. Flower Power: Dress up your board with some felt floral embellishments and your favorite song lyrics, and suddenly it’s a piece of art worth displaying. We love this sign instead of an arrangement on a sweetheart table — or as an ode to your dessert table!
Don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest for more wedding planning inspiration and ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.