Where to Buy Those Spring Accessories You’ve Seen All Over Instagram
Our favorite Instababes are pretty good at cluing us in on all the breakout trends (and new-to-us brands). Cult Gaia didn’t achieve influencing-level status overnight, now did they?! Teeny-tiny Matrix-inspired shades, transparent work totes, and playful statement earrings are among the top contenders currently dominating the spring accessories report. AKA, what a time to be alive (and as extra as ever)! Keep scrolling for 10 Insta-famous shoes and accessories that you can shop now and wear all through summer.
A little epic color-blocking won’t steer you wrong, especially when your earring game is this on point.
1. Earring Swag: Retro hoops of yesterday, your 15 seconds are up. Make a splash with the Bloom Hoops in Baby Blue ($47) from Melbourne-based brand KITSU for a dose of whimsy and originality.
Make like Olivia Lopez and put your bag in a bag for a groundbreaking lewk. A predominantly millennial pink aesthetic never hurts either.
2. Net Bags: Who knew the simple Urban Outfitters Kate Net Tote Bag ($14) — available in a slew of resort-ready colorways — could be this functional and fashionable? We’re HERE for it.
If you stalk Leandra Medine’s Instagram feed half as often as we do, then you’ve probs noticed her affection for Roxanne Assoulin’s selfie-worthy rainbow stretch bracelets and chokers.
3. Beads Galore: Start fresh with a set of the cool-girl jewelry brand’s totally stackable (and mood-enhancing) Fresh Start Bracelets (starting at $80). Friendship bracelet goals 2.0, amirite?
Plastic and PVC-made accessories are one of spring’s hottest commodities, and for good reason. We’re loving how Aimee Song has styled her now-sold-out Staud Shirley bag with frayed hem denim and trend-right slingbacks.
4. Transparent Accessories: How about a see-through, tortoiseshell-handled shopper tote that looks dope AF styled alongside springtime neutrals? Céline bag unfortunately not included, ladies. Brit + Co Pick: Shop Girl Transparent Tortoiseshell Bag ($69)
Borderline fierce is how to describe this look. Susie Bubble‘s maximalist style wouldn’t be the same without her go-to Matrix-inspired shades.
5. ’90s-Era Sunnies: From the Hadid sisters to Queen RiRi, every style influencer and celeb under the sun has got a pair of Le Spec’s futuristic The Fugitive in White ($119) on standby.
Love ’em or hate ’em, Ashley Madewke’s Balenciaga Triple S kicks (she snagged the silver ones) are the footwear du jour of the season.
6. Ugly Dad Trainers: Should you, erm, come around to the concept of ugly-chic Dad trainers, look at the bright side: The Balenciaga Triple S Mesh & Leather Sneakers ($850) will channel comfort at first wear and won’t show a speck of dirt.
Not only is this babe a vision in varying shades of ultra-violet, but we’re TOTALLY about to nab her circle-shaped clutch.
7. Geometric Shaped Bags: Cubes, circles, spheres — we don’t discriminate when it comes to the It bag shape of the season. (Anything but a traditional ladylike satchel, please.) Look to Tara Zadeh for a collection of geometric-shaped bags, including this saffron-hued Azar Suede Clutch ($535) that’s made to hold all your ish.
“Hell to the yes!” Those are indeed the Louis Vuitton Wonderland Flat Rangers.
8. Logo Mania: You heard right: Logo mania is not dead. Take to the streets with these tough-girl monogrammed Louis Vuitton Wonderland Flat Ranger ($1,350). For an athleisure spin, just add track pants and athletic socks à la Ali Heitz’s rad styling.
Bum bag, fanny pack, belt bag — call it whatever you want. They’re here to stay.
9. Belt Bags: Too much swagger? No such thing. This multi-functional Noomi Belt Bag ($495) from Isabel Marant — worn the WTF-worthy way — is as hip as it is versatile.
With a rattan bag in tow, you’ll be cruisin’ right into summer just like Jacey Duprie.
10. Reinvented Rattan Bag: Usher in rooftop season with one of Palmgrens’ preppy-chic leather-framed Rattan Bag Classic ($480). Perfect for picnicking or attending a lavish wedding in Bel Air, this boxy shape will be a welcome change of pace from Cult Gaia’s now ubiquitous architectural “Ark” bag.
Which Insta-famous accessory are you most looking forward to test-driving this spring? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.