13 Winter Engagement Photo Ideas to Warm Your Heart
Once it starts to get a little chilly outside, finding picture-perfect settings to capture engagement photos isn’t really a problem. Between the glittery snow, gorgeous trees and twinkling outdoor lights, it’s arguably the best season to capture those aww-worthy moments. And since wedding planning is serious business (overwhelmed much?), the last thing you both want is to have those “what do I do with my hands?” moments when the photographer arrives. So book your photog ASAP — these engagement photos serve up some serious winter wonderland inspiration.
1. String Up Some Lights: Bright string lights are the key to any color-obsessed holiday enthusiast’s heart — let your love shine bright with some seasonally appropriate props. (Photo via Hayley Sheffield)
3. Head to the Christmas Tree Farm: A holiday-themed engagement photo doesn’t get much more authentic than this. (Photo via Go Tell the Birds)
7. Wear Your Best Flannel: Coordinate your colorful flannel and fun patterned sweaters with your partner for a seriously sweet shoot. These holiday sweaters are anything but ugly ;) (Photo via Lauren Methia)
9. Don’t Forget Your Pup: If your pups are snow enthusiasts, bring ’em along for the trip! Not only will they have a blast, but it will also make for some genuinely joyous candids. (Photo via Kelly Lemon Photography)
13. Take a Walk in Winterland: Grab your best warm layers (red Wellies, FTW!) and head out for a stroll in the snow. Don’t forget the hot cocoa! (via Colson Griffith Photography)
Any winter wonderland photo ideas that we missed? Share your winter engagement pics/inspiration in the comments!