10 Reasons Winter Is Our Favorite Season
For starters, it’s the coziest time of the year. We’re cranking up our space heaters and wearing snuggly layers, even here in San Francisco! For me, there’s always a sense of nostalgia when winter rolls around. Growing up on the east coast, I equate winter with sledding, hot chocolate and a hot pink knit hat. As an adult, those three things have transformed into skiing, hot holiday drinks and pretty much the same hot pink knit hat ;)
Today, we’ve teamed up with Baileys to share a dozen reasons winter is our favorite season. And you best believe that a cup of coffee with Baileys is most definitely on this list! Be sure to follow #BetterwithBaileys on Instagram @BaileysUS to see how other folks are sweetening up their holiday season.
1. Yummy Holiday Cocktails: Whether you go for a hot holiday cocktail or a cold one, one of the best parts of winter is adding Baileys to your regular drink rotation. We love indulging in a little Baileys and coffee over brunch with our besties.
2. Glitzy Holiday Style: Speaking of besties, what’s better than a season that literally sparkles? If you’re short on snow like we are, we recommend wearing all the sequins, glitter and sparkles you can find.
3. Silver Winter Beauty: Silver bells on your eyeballs! ;) But seriously, how festive and gorgeous is this subtle silver makeup look? Get the tutorial here and get ready to elevate your holiday look.
4. Rich Winter Foods: We’ve got three words for you. Spaghetti. Squash. Pasta. So scrumptious, so rich and even gets you a few healthy points. Peep the recipe right here.
5. Decadent Donuts and Desserts: Perfectly decorated Christmas cookies, gooey chocolate brownies and decadent donuts are just a few of our favorite things. How do you take that perfection to the next level? You pair these delectable sweets with a Baileys-infused beverage. After all, most things are better with Baileys.
6. Beautifully Wrapped Gifts: A little gift wrap goes a long way when you’ve got our genius holiday wrapping tips. You’ll be a wrap star in no time!
7. Boss Bar Carts: Outfit your bar cart to the nines with copper mugs, DIY glassware and this extremely boss gold cocktail shaker. As you can see, our bar cart is also packed to the max with Baileys Original Irish Cream, Baileys Salted Caramel, Baileys Chocolate Cherry, Baileys Espresso Crème and Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon. Happy hour can’t come soon enough.
8. Holiday Parties: As you can tell, parties are one of the things we love most about the holiday season. We highly recommend keeping the party going long beyond December.
9. Cozy Winter Accessories: Scarves, wool hats and ear muffs are so dang cozy, we kind of want to wear them all year round. You and your pup will look fly in these pom pom ear muffs.
10. DIY Holiday Reindeer Mugs: And finally, more Baileys please! But first, make these charming holiday mugs adorned with the sweetest reindeer cookies we ever did see.
What’s your favorite way to drink Baileys? Tweet us @BritandCo!
This post is a collaboration with Baileys.