So there’s this sports thing going on in Brazil right now; you might have heard of it (or you might hear it streaming from your neighbor’s apartment)… GOOAAALLLLLL! The World Cup is back and it’s in Rio. The tourney may have already kicked off, but it’s not too late for you to get in on the action. We love us some soccer and we love anything that gives us a chance to sip on themed cocktails. Whether you’re a casual spectator or you’re so die-hard you are rockin’ the Ronaldo tattoo in Rio rn, we’ve got the cutest tanks and tees for you to rock during World Cup season.
1. Brazil and Argentina Muscle Tees ($28): Show some love for your favorite team by sporting a tee with their national flag on it. The home team, Brazil, and their local rival Argentina are great options if you’re not married to a team.
2. Chaser USA Tank ($59): U-S-A! U-S-A! This is the perfect tank for World Cup games, your upcoming Fourth of July barbecue, even the Rio Olympics in a couple years. Ombre and team pride, that’s just what the doctor ordered.
3. ASOS Curve In Brazil Rolling Stones Tee ($38): You may not love soccer, but you just gotta love some rock ‘n’ roll. This Rolling Stones logo tee in Brazil’s colors is the perfect way to show your personality and your event savviness.
4. France World Cup Fan Girl Crop Top ($9): The perfect option for those brave enough to fight the crowds in Rio or at those crazy outdoor viewing parties. Throw on a crop top declaring your allegiance, and embrace the sweat and spilt beer.
5. España Futbol Tank Top ($13): Hablas español? Well you can pretend with this tank. Spain may be out of the running, but the defending champs are always a classy choice in the soccer world. Plus, you know they’ll be back with a vengeance in Russia.
6. Italia World Cup Muscle Tank ($59): Root for soccer, sport your family’s heritage, eat some pasta. Make Mama proud.
9. ASOS Curve I’d Rather Be In Rio Tee Shirt ($30): Not all of us are enjoying the sun and fun in Rio. Some of us had to stay behind, chained to our desks. Sigh. That doesn’t mean you can’t let everyone know your real priorities this summer.
10. Italia Calcio V-Neck tee ($13): Live it up while you can in this comfy red v-neck. Then, book a vacay to Rome and impress the locals with lingo. You know, the word for soccer in Italian is calcio, not futbol.
11. Germany Fussball Tank Top ($13): And now we finally understand where foosball got its name. That’s a good enough reason for us to rock this tank.
12. Brazil World Cup Fan Girl Crop Top ($9): Another day, another crop top. Unless it’s bright yellow and green and gets us free drinks at the sports bar, we don’t want to see it.
13. TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Russia Bowery Tee ($96): Mother Russia wants you to watch the World Cup in this slub jersey (think: THE COMFIEST) tee.
16. World Cup Tanks ($59): National pride, flowy tanks and no weird tan lines. Sign us up for all three. After all, you can’t go wrong with either of these football powerhouses: Spain (er, at least for 2018) or Brazil.
17. England and Germany World Cup Muscle Tees ($28): England and Germany both know how to have a good time. Heck, they both get twice as much vacation time as we do. If that’s not a reason to support them, we don’t know what is.
19. Mexico Futbol Crop Top ($13): Viva Mexico in this cute team color crop top. Plus, fútbol is super fun to say.
20. España Futbol Tee ($13): Another solid choice you can wear in and out of Cup season. Just be prepared to defend your choice for Real Madrid or Barca come Augusto.
21. Spain World Cup Fan Girl Crop Top ($9): We love gettin’ crafty and multi-purposing our stuff. Wear this crop top right now, then reuse it as a capote when you run with the bulls in July.
23. England World Cup Fan Girl Crop Top ($9): We’re definitely on the crop top bandwagon, but we promise this is the last one. Show off your tan with this white version and sip on some Pimm’s for a delightful summer afternoon.
24. TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Australia Bowery Tee ($96): They may not be top contenders, but they have kangaroos and surfing. So who’s the real winner here?
25. TEXTILE Elizabeth and James Cropped I Heart Futbol Tee ($88): Can’t pick a team? Then just declare your love for this whole World Cup enterprise. You’ll probably come out of it with more friends that way, anyway. (Wait, this is the last crop top. For sure, for sure.)
27. TEXTILE Elizabeth and James France Stripe Bowery Tee ($96): The Olsen Twins’ Elizabeth and James line never fails to knock a hole in our hearts… and our pocketbooks. Plus, France and stripes go together like peanut butter and jelly. Or brie and baguettes.
Have these gotten you amped up for the World Cup? Let us know what look you’ll be rocking for your favorite team’s match below!