Summer baseball season is long gone by now, but the World Series is in full force. That means there’s still a chance to enjoy your favorite ballpark treats one last time. These 15 homemade hacks will help you host a winning party featuring baseball-inspired snacks like Cracker Jack, frosted lemonade, churro bites and funnel cake. Whichever team comes out on top, you’ll be the night’s champion hostess.
1. Cotton Candy Cupcakes: Sweeten things up big time with whimsical rainbow-frosted and cotton candy-topped cupcakes. They’d also be a huge hit at any upcoming kid’s birthday party or school bake sale. (via Oh Nuts)
3. Ice Cream Sundae Cookie Cups: Give the traditional sundae a twist by serving vanilla scoops in tiny cookie cups. Topped with chocolate shells and peanut pieces, these mini delights are a perfect seventh-inning stretch treat. (via Lovely Little Kitchen)
4. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Baseballs + Pretzel Bats: Batter up! A little bit salty and plenty sweet, these treats are made using pretzel rods and white chocolate-dipped Peppermint Patties. (via Sugar Swings)
6. Dark Chocolate + Salted Caramel Twix Bars: Can’t get enough salted caramel during the fall? These Twix-inspired candy bars are an ideal addition to any World Series party lineup. (via Baker by Nature)
7. Baseball Jello Shots: Add some adults-only fun to your get-together with our baseball Jello shots. Featuring coconut milk, whipped cream vodka and Twizzlers, they’ll make all of your friends smile, no matter what the scoreboard says. (via Brit + Co)
What types of sweets will you snack on while watching the World Series? Start dishing below.