15 World Series Party Desserts That Totally Hit It Out of the Park
Summer baseball season is long gone by now, but the World Series is in full force. That means there’s still a chance to enjoy your favorite ballpark treats one last time. These 15 homemade hacks will help you host a winning party featuring baseball-inspired snacks like Cracker Jack, frosted lemonade, churro bites and funnel cake. Whichever team comes out on top, you’ll be the night’s champion hostess.
1. Cotton Candy Cupcakes: Sweeten things up big time with whimsical rainbow-frosted and cotton candy-topped cupcakes. They’d also be a huge hit at any upcoming kid’s birthday party or school bake sale. (via Oh Nuts)
3. Ice Cream Sundae Cookie Cups: Give the traditional sundae a twist by serving vanilla scoops in tiny cookie cups. Topped with chocolate shells and peanut pieces, these mini delights are a perfect seventh-inning stretch treat. (via Lovely Little Kitchen)
4. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Baseballs + Pretzel Bats: Batter up! A little bit salty and plenty sweet, these treats are made using pretzel rods and white chocolate-dipped Peppermint Patties. (via Sugar Swings)
6. Dark Chocolate + Salted Caramel Twix Bars: Can’t get enough salted caramel during the fall? These Twix-inspired candy bars are an ideal addition to any World Series party lineup. (via Baker by Nature)
7. Baseball Jello Shots: Add some adults-only fun to your get-together with our baseball Jello shots. Featuring coconut milk, whipped cream vodka and Twizzlers, they’ll make all of your friends smile, no matter what the scoreboard says. (via Brit + Co)
What types of sweets will you snack on while watching the World Series? Start dishing below.