15 World Series Party Desserts That Totally Hit It Out of the Park
Summer baseball season is long gone by now, but the World Series is in full force. That means there’s still a chance to enjoy your favorite ballpark treats one last time. These 15 homemade hacks will help you host a winning party featuring baseball-inspired snacks like Cracker Jack, frosted lemonade, churro bites and funnel cake. Whichever team comes out on top, you’ll be the night’s champion hostess.
1. Cotton Candy Cupcakes: Sweeten things up big time with whimsical rainbow-frosted and cotton candy-topped cupcakes. They’d also be a huge hit at any upcoming kid’s birthday party or school bake sale. (via Oh Nuts)
3. Ice Cream Sundae Cookie Cups: Give the traditional sundae a twist by serving vanilla scoops in tiny cookie cups. Topped with chocolate shells and peanut pieces, these mini delights are a perfect seventh-inning stretch treat. (via Lovely Little Kitchen)
4. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Baseballs + Pretzel Bats: Batter up! A little bit salty and plenty sweet, these treats are made using pretzel rods and white chocolate-dipped Peppermint Patties. (via Sugar Swings)
6. Dark Chocolate + Salted Caramel Twix Bars: Can’t get enough salted caramel during the fall? These Twix-inspired candy bars are an ideal addition to any World Series party lineup. (via Baker by Nature)
7. Baseball Jello Shots: Add some adults-only fun to your get-together with our baseball Jello shots. Featuring coconut milk, whipped cream vodka and Twizzlers, they’ll make all of your friends smile, no matter what the scoreboard says. (via Brit + Co)
What types of sweets will you snack on while watching the World Series? Start dishing below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)