There’s nothing quite like a bite of a crispy, delicious churro. In case you haven’t met before, let us introduce you. Churros are Spanish pastries that are typically deep fried and then tossed with cinnamon and sugar. Although incredibly tasty on their own, sometimes they’re filled with dulce de leche or chocolate. Anyway you slice it, they’re always delicious. So grab a latte and start Pinning, because you’re definitely going to want to test out these 20 delicious churro recipes.
2. Churro Cookies: All the flavor of a delicious churro rolled up into a convenient little cookie. They even have churro’s distinctive log shape and markings for a seriously cute result. (via Night Baking)
3. Churro Cake Pops: Churro cake pops come to life with a simple yellow cake mix and yummy cinnamon vanilla buttercream. They achieve their full potential once coated in white chocolate and covered with a dusting of cinnamon and sugar. (via Pops + Podge)
4. Churro Cake: Why settle for a bit or two of churro when you can bake a churro cake? A cinnamon vanilla cake layered with cinnamon cream cheese frosting is the answer to any true churroholic’s prayers. Take it to the next level by sprinkling cinnamon sugar and pouring dulce de leche on top before serving. (via Beantown Baker)
6. Cocoa-Cinnamon Churro French Toast: Treat yourself this weekend to churro-inspired French toast. It’s so easy to make, and you’ll just love the added sweetness of coconut milk. (via Aida Mollenkamp)
7. Churro Ice Cream: For those who have an ice cream maker, (or those who need an excuse to get one), this recipe is for you. The ice cream gets its churro flavor courtesy of coffee creamer. (via Bakers Royale)
10. Churro Swirl Banana Bread: Nothing is easier to make or as delicious to eat as humble banana bread fresh from the oven. Amp up your regular loaf with cinnamon to give it a churro twist. (via Babble)
11. Churro Wontons With Salted Butter Caramel Dipping Sauce: If you’re looking to try something different, why not give churro wontons a whirl? Surprisingly easy to make, they’re even better when accompanied by salted butter caramel dipping sauce. (via La Fuji Mama)
12. Churro Caramel Popcorn: This treat gets its churro flavor by combining vanilla, cinnamon, butter and brown sugar, then pouring the warm mixture directly over top of popcorn. Who’s ready for movie night? (via Everyday Reading)
13. Spicy Churro Crescent Bites: These bites come together quickly thanks to pre-made dough. Containing hazelnut spread, orange marmalade, cinnamon sugar and cayenne pepper, these bites are full of flavor. (via Pillsbury)
15. Mini Churro Donuts With Homemade Dulce de Leche: What could be better than churro donuts? How about mini churro donuts! These adorable little treats are glazed and covered in dulce de leche for extra decadence. (via The Sweet Chick)
16. Churro Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting: We just can’t do a dessert roundup without including cupcakes! This version contains all the cinnamon sugary taste you’d expect from a churro. The addition of cream cheese frosting really steps up its game. (via I Heart Nap Time)
17. Churro Macarons: Sure, macarons take time to make, and these might require some extra steps to ensure they get the full churro effect, but they’re definitely worth it. Layered with yummy dulce de leche and topped with a sugary glaze, these macarons will taste even better the next day. (via The Sweet Chick)
19. Angel Food Cake Churro Bites: You will not believe how easy it is to pull this one off! These bites are made with an angel food cake mix, then cut up and fried. Once crispy, they’re tossed in cinnamon and sugar. Seriously easy and seriously delicious. (via Lil Luna)
20. Churro Ice Cream Sandwiches: Start off with your basic churro batter and create cookies. Next, fry them up and toss in cinnamon and sugar. Now take two of those delicious cookies and stick them together with some sweet and creamy horchata ice cream. It’s the perfect treat for a hot, sunny day. (via Sugar Hero)
What is your favorite way to get your churro fix? Let us know in the comments.