As residents of San Francisco who happen to work directly across from AT&T Park, we’re all up in a tizzy over the Giants here at Brit HQ. The best part about being a Giants fan during the World Series which also happens to coincide with Halloween? Orange and black, baby! But even if you’re not all about Brian Wilson’s beard, it’s tough to resist the spirit of America’s pastime. Here are 15 goodies and gadgets for throwing the ultimate World Series party.
5. Hot Dog Pouch: If you can’t head to the game but do need to head to the office, why not carry those bare essentials in a hot dog? Random, but we love it.
8. Cracker Jacks!: Nothing says baseball (or childhood, for that matter) like a classic box of Cracker Jacks. The prizes might be a little skimpy these days, but we still love ’em.
11. MLB.com At Bat: This is any baseball fan’s go-to mobile app. It’s go scores, news, schedules, rosters, and team standings at no cost. Upgrade to the paid app for $14.99 per season and get pitch-by-pitch updates, video highlights from games in progress, live radio, and more. (Available for iPhone and Android)
12. Authentic Yankee Stadium Seats: Why not fork over $1500 bucks for a pair of authentic seats from Yankee Stadium? You might have to dip into your hot tug or barbecue dining boat piggy bank, but these are pretty awesome.
13. Talking Bottle Opener: Fan of baseball and beer? This bottle opener delivers witty remarks out loud, includes fun sound effects, and attaches easily to the fridge.
14. Baseball iPhone Skin: Made of leather with hand stitching (just like your baseball), these iPhone skins are great for super fans.
15. Schwag!: Obviously, there’s no more obvious way to show your love of the game and your team than by rocking tons of schwag. We recommend heckling merch booths outside of the stadium but if that’s not your jam, Amazon is pretty good for finding wearables.
How are you celebrating the World Series? Who are you rooting for? Let us know in the comments below.