Play Ball! How to Throw The Ultimate World Series Party
As residents of San Francisco who happen to work directly across from AT&T Park, we’re all up in a tizzy over the Giants here at Brit HQ. The best part about being a Giants fan during the World Series which also happens to coincide with Halloween? Orange and black, baby! But even if you’re not all about Brian Wilson’s beard, it’s tough to resist the spirit of America’s pastime. Here are 15 goodies and gadgets for throwing the ultimate World Series party.
That’s right. A baseball-themed wedding! Love all of the baller (hehe) details of this event, especially the baseball snacks and treats. (via Style Me Pretty)
What every white chocolate cake pop was destined to be. (via Dana’s Life Moments)
5. Hot Dog Pouch: If you can’t head to the game but do need to head to the office, why not carry those bare essentials in a hot dog? Random, but we love it.
All you need is a couple slices of provolone and a red food-friendly marker to make your baseball breakfast dreams come true. (via Hungry Happenings)
8. Cracker Jacks!: Nothing says baseball (or childhood, for that matter) like a classic box of Cracker Jacks. The prizes might be a little skimpy these days, but we still love ’em.
You can’t very well celebrate baseball without paying homage to this cinematic classic. Plus you can watch it instantly on Amazon! (image via Hello Giggles)
Speaking of classics, if you build it, they will come. (image via Chronicles of Movie Night)
This is any baseball fan’s go-to mobile app. It’s go scores, news, schedules, rosters, and team standings at no cost. Upgrade to the paid app for $14.99 per season and get pitch-by-pitch updates, video highlights from games in progress, live radio, and more. (Available for iPhone and Android)
12. Authentic Yankee Stadium Seats: Why not fork over $1500 bucks for a pair of authentic seats from Yankee Stadium? You might have to dip into your hot tug or barbecue dining boat piggy bank, but these are pretty awesome.
Fan of baseball and beer? This bottle opener delivers witty remarks out loud, includes fun sound effects, and attaches easily to the fridge.
14. Baseball iPhone Skin: Made of leather with hand stitching (just like your baseball), these iPhone skins are great for super fans.
15. Schwag!: Obviously, there’s no more obvious way to show your love of the game and your team than by rocking tons of schwag. We recommend heckling merch booths outside of the stadium but if that’s not your jam, Amazon is pretty good for finding wearables.