With cooler temps upon us, blankets and delicious holiday beverages are out in full force to keep us feeling warm + fuzzy. But let’s not forget warming up our walls too! Wintry weavings are an easy way to add pattern to your space — after all, you don’t want that alternative Christmas tree to get lonely. Check out these 11 woven wall hangings you can buy or DIY.
2. “Floating Shapes” Wall Hanging Tapestry ($206): This bold pattern can really make your living room walls pop this winter. And with all of the gorgeous colors mingling in this tapestry, finding colors and patterns to match won’t be a problem.
3. Gold Dipped Yarn Hanging DIY: Holiday decor is all about the right metallic and accent color pairing. Customize this easy DIY with the color of your choosing to add a little sparkle to your walls. (via Oleander and Palm)
4. Landscape Tapestry ($150): The pops of holiday red kill it as a wintry favorite for your walls.
5. Jeannie Helzer X UO Night Waves Wall Hanging ($260): This fall leaf color palette lets you hold on to fall just a bit longer, while we slip in to the cool, wintry weather.
6. Winter Dream Tapestry ($250): Nothing says winter like Fair Isle-inspired decor. This piece would look gorgeous next to a decked-out Christmas tree.
7. Negative Space Woven Wall Hanging DIY: Flex those craft muscles and try your hand at this patterned DIY. You can change up the colors to make green tree triangles or color coordinate it with the other patterns in your room. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. Feather Tapestry ($150): The feathers in this woven tapestry add a bit of texture play that you won’t find anywhere else.
9. Wall Hanging DIY: The floating effect of these wooden beads makes for a seriously cool, customizable piece. Add color with some of the beads for a glitzy, ornamental effect. (via All Sorts of Pretty)
11. Moorea Seal Macrame Wall Hanging ($90): There’s something about these intricate knots that reminds us of our favorite winter sweater… But this textured wall hanging is versatile enough to leave up all year long.
Obsessed with these wintry weavings? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor inspo.