11 Woven Wall Art Hangings for a Home as Cozy as Your Outfits RN
With cooler temps upon us, blankets and delicious holiday beverages are out in full force to keep us feeling warm + fuzzy. But let’s not forget warming up our walls too! Wintry weavings are an easy way to add pattern to your space — after all, you don’t want that alternative Christmas tree to get lonely. Check out these 11 woven wall hangings you can buy or DIY.
Add a little coppery glitz to your gallery wall with this easy DIY. If you can tie a knot, you can totally make this. (via Sarah Sherman Samuel)
2. “Floating Shapes” Wall Hanging Tapestry ($206): This bold pattern can really make your living room walls pop this winter. And with all of the gorgeous colors mingling in this tapestry, finding colors and patterns to match won’t be a problem.
Holiday decor is all about the right metallic and accent color pairing. Customize this easy DIY with the color of your choosing to add a little sparkle to your walls. (via Oleander and Palm)
kill it as a wintry favorite for your walls.
5. Jeannie Helzer X UO Night Waves Wall Hanging ($260): This fall leaf color palette lets you hold on to fall just a bit longer, while we slip in to the cool, wintry weather.
6. Winter Dream Tapestry ($250): Nothing says winter like Fair Isle-inspired decor. This piece would look gorgeous next to a decked-out Christmas tree.
Flex those craft muscles and try your hand at this patterned DIY. You can change up the colors to make green tree triangles or color coordinate it with the other patterns in your room. (via A Beautiful Mess)
8. Feather Tapestry ($150): The feathers in this woven tapestry add a bit of texture play that you won’t find anywhere else.
The floating effect of these wooden beads makes for a seriously cool, customizable piece. Add color with some of the beads for a glitzy, ornamental effect. (via All Sorts of Pretty)
Break up the winter whites and neutrals with a subtle pop of pink. You can also customize the hues used on this easy DIY for color-coordinated gifts. (via HonestlyWTF)
11. Moorea Seal Macrame Wall Hanging ($90): There’s something about these intricate knots that reminds us of our favorite winter sweater… But this textured wall hanging is versatile enough to leave up all year long.