15 Blankets to Throw on Your Couch This Fall
Obviously it’s sad to see summer leaving us. But we are also excited for when the air turns brisk because it means #PSL everything, stylish layers for days and cozy evenings on the couch with Netflix. If you decked your sofa out with summery throw pillows, it’s time to replace those bright pastels and neons with thick woven throws and soft blankets. Or, if you don’t want your sofa to have that mummy effect, keep a basket by the couch so family and guests can grab a blanket whenever they want.
2. Pop of Color Blanket ($56): A bit of turquoise with that fall orange? Absolutely.
3. Kenchi Thick Cotton Throw ($170): Since the sun will likely be gone for a few months, bring some sunny shades into your living room with this shockingly bright throw blanket bursting with yellow, coral and black geometric shapes.
4. Triangle Jacquard ($28): There is no judgement if you want to wear this all around the house. Just call it a sweater and you’re good to go.
pom poms. This blanket fully delivers with all the warm and textured details you could want from a throw, including a tasseled fringe to braid if the movie gets too scary.
6. Tri-Colored Block Throw ($85): Just because summer warmth has gone doesn’t mean you have to bid adieu to those favorite summer colors. Orange is definitely great for fall, but the touch of pink keeps the look playful.
7. Midland Kantha Blanket ($119): Bring in a touch of Eastern flair to your fall decor this year.
8. Hand-Stitched Kantha Throw ($128): With this reversible throw, you’re essentially getting two blankets for the price of one. Whichever way you drape it, this lusciously vibrant blanket will bring some bold fall spirit to your room.
9. Pendleton Throw Blanket ($119): Those guys at Pendleton definitely know what they’re doing, so you know you can’t go wrong with this rich burgundy plaid throw. Even though it’s wool, it’s soft enough that you’ll want to reach for it every time you need a nap.
party. The gold and orange confetti here will make a mellow night on the couch feel like a celebration.
11. Valentine Throw Blanket ($69): Featuring an allover diamond motif and soft cotton, this would make a cozy addition to any couch or bed.
12. Ruched French Linen Throw ($268): Fall colors don’t have to mean tribal patterns and plaid wool. This welcoming throw shows the softer side and features a romantic, fringed raw edge.
cup of tea and maybe a few snuggles with your furry BFF — all while staying firmly wrapped up in this blanket, of course.
sweater had better watch out, because this blanket might just steal your heart. Soft and cozy, it will keep you warm with style and won’t pill so you can keep it on the couch season after season.
15. Moss Knit Blanket ($60): This soft yarn blanket is complete with a twisty fringe. Choose from shades of gray, light green or a dark olive green.