If you’re anything like us, you may or may not have been listening to Christmas music and drinking hot cocoa for a couple of weeks now. With Thanksgiving come and gone, we can now proudly listen to our favorite Christmas albums (‘N SYNC Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays anyone?) and bring out the red, green, and gold decor. While the tree may be the main attraction, never underestimate what a holiday wreath can do to bring holiday cheer to your space. So, in the spirit of the first official day of the Christmas season, we’ve got 23 beautiful wreaths to buy and DIY (of course).
1. Holly Wreath ($35-$100): Let’s kick it off with a classic holly wreath. We love this wreath’s full fir foliage and cedar scent. Looks pretty amazing on that red door too, don’t you think?
2. Boxwood Mini Wreaths Garland: Next up we have this simple wreath trio. Such a quick and easy DIY to bring the Christmas spirit to your office or workshop. If you’re really feeling generous, give one to a friend or co-worker. (via Bright Bold & Beautiful )
4. Pom Pom and Posie Wreath: This one is for our Creative Director, Anj, who made HUNDREDS (not kidding) of pom poms for her wedding earlier this year. This looks like the perfect way to use them again. (via Nest of Posies)
7. Evergreen Wreath Tag: This little wreath takes your “brown paper packages all tied up with string” to a whole new level. We’ll definitely be trying this little wrapping technique this year. (via Odessa May Society)
11. DIY Rosemary Letter Wreath: Apparently monogrammed wreaths are all the rage this year. Make your own with clothing hangers and rosemary. We think adding lights would look pretty rad too. (via Iron & Twine)
12. Minimalist White Wreath: Our friends over at Offbeat + Inspired are always coming up with incredibly creative upcycled projects. Can you believe this chic little wreath is made out of old t-shirts? (via Offbeat + Inspired)
13. Confetti Wreath: It’s true, we just can’t get enough confetti around here. This confetti wreath from the folks at Subtle Revelry will add color to your space for Christmas, New Years, and event he occasional birthday. (via A Subtle Revelry)
18. Felt Ball Wreath ($39-$59): This is for all of you who loved the Felt Pom Pom Wreath, but don’t have time to DIY it. You can pick up something similar from West Elm.
19. Myrtle Letter Wreath ($120): This might be the perfect decor piece for all you newlyweds. Snag your own custom monogrammed wreath from Williams Sonoma. Yes, you can use your new family monogram.
20. Origami Wreath: Weren’t expecting origami and wreath in the same sentence? Well it works, and it looks pretty darn cute too. (via Brit + Co.)
21. Chalkboard Wreath Card ($4): Okay, this one is stretching it, but we couldn’t leave it out. It might be too bulky or expensive to send a friend a real wreath this year, but why not send this chalkboard wreath Etsy card instead?
22. New Years Confetti Wreath: Someone PLEASE make this for NYE 2014 (and send us photos.) This NYE wreath shoots off confetti at the strike of midnight. What better way to ring in the new year? (via The Party Dress Magazine)
BONUS! Starbucks Red Cup Wreath: How much do you love those Starbucks holiday cups? Enough to turn them into a hilarious statement piece for your home? This might also be the best white elephant gift ever. (via Quarterlife Adventures)
What holiday decor traditions do you have with your family? Tell us in the comments below.