Deck The Walls (and Doors) With These 23 Holiday Wreaths
If you’re anything like us, you may or may not have been listening to Christmas music and drinking hot cocoa for a couple of weeks now. With Thanksgiving come and gone, we can now proudly listen to our favorite Christmas albums (‘N SYNC Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays anyone?) and bring out the red, green, and gold decor. While the tree may be the main attraction, never underestimate what a holiday wreath can do to bring holiday cheer to your space. So, in the spirit of the first official day of the Christmas season, we’ve got 23 beautiful wreaths to buy and DIY (of course).
1. Holly Wreath ($35-$100): Let’s kick it off with a classic holly wreath. We love this wreath’s full fir foliage and cedar scent. Looks pretty amazing on that red door too, don’t you think?
2. Boxwood Mini Wreaths Garland: Next up we have this simple wreath trio. Such a quick and easy DIY to bring the Christmas spirit to your office or workshop. If you’re really feeling generous, give one to a friend or co-worker. (via Bright Bold & Beautiful )
4. Pom Pom and Posie Wreath: This one is for our Creative Director, Anj, who made HUNDREDS (not kidding) of pom poms for her wedding earlier this year. This looks like the perfect way to use them again. (via Nest of Posies)
7. Evergreen Wreath Tag: This little wreath takes your “brown paper packages all tied up with string” to a whole new level. We’ll definitely be trying this little wrapping technique this year. (via Odessa May Society)
11. DIY Rosemary Letter Wreath: Apparently monogrammed wreaths are all the rage this year. Make your own with clothing hangers and rosemary. We think adding lights would look pretty rad too. (via Iron & Twine)
12. Minimalist White Wreath: Our friends over at Offbeat + Inspired are always coming up with incredibly creative upcycled projects. Can you believe this chic little wreath is made out of old t-shirts? (via Offbeat + Inspired)
13. Confetti Wreath: It’s true, we just can’t get enough confetti around here. This confetti wreath from the folks at Subtle Revelry will add color to your space for Christmas, New Years, and event he occasional birthday. (via A Subtle Revelry)
18. Felt Ball Wreath ($39-$59): This is for all of you who loved the Felt Pom Pom Wreath, but don’t have time to DIY it. You can pick up something similar from West Elm.
19. Myrtle Letter Wreath ($120): This might be the perfect decor piece for all you newlyweds. Snag your own custom monogrammed wreath from Williams Sonoma. Yes, you can use your new family monogram.
20. Origami Wreath: Weren’t expecting origami and wreath in the same sentence? Well it works, and it looks pretty darn cute too. (via Brit + Co.)
21. Chalkboard Wreath Card ($4): Okay, this one is stretching it, but we couldn’t leave it out. It might be too bulky or expensive to send a friend a real wreath this year, but why not send this chalkboard wreath Etsy card instead?
22. New Years Confetti Wreath: Someone PLEASE make this for NYE 2014 (and send us photos.) This NYE wreath shoots off confetti at the strike of midnight. What better way to ring in the new year? (via The Party Dress Magazine)
BONUS! Starbucks Red Cup Wreath: How much do you love those Starbucks holiday cups? Enough to turn them into a hilarious statement piece for your home? This might also be the best white elephant gift ever. (via Quarterlife Adventures)
What holiday decor traditions do you have with your family? Tell us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)