Zara’s New Home Collection Will Bring Color + Style to Your Space
If you’re looking to add a pop of vibrant color to your home this season, look no further than the latest bright releases from Zara Home. Much like the Underwater collection we saw earlier this year, the Picnic and Floral collections feature some amazing coral, yellow, and turquoise colors that will be sure to bring your home to life this spring and summer. Whether you’re planning the perfect picnic or adding some color to your bedroom, this collection should definitely be getting your attention.
1. Zara Home Blue Bowl ($8): Stack these puppies on open shelving to level up your kitchen decor game, or use them to add a pop of color to your all-white table setting. Whether you’re snacking on popcorn during a Netflix binge session, setting the table for your future in-laws, or enjoying some much-needed ice cream, these bowls will add color and class to your dish game.
2. Zara Home Leaf Print Linen Cushion Cover ($30): If your bed or sofa is in the market for a new accent piece, this is the pillow for the job. Its playful print will add just the right amount of color to brighten up your decor.
3. Zara Home Coral-Colored Rug ($50): Ditch the winter hues this spring and summer by adding a pop of coral to your floors. The sandals in your foyer will look perfect sitting on a cheery rug like this.
4. Zara Home Small Fuchsia Tulip Candle ($13): Having fresh flowers in your home always adds a level of happiness to your space. But since you probably don’t want to have to rotate in a fresh bouquet every week, these tulip candles will do the trick.
5. Zara Home Fuchsia Candlestick With Agate Stone ($50): Skip the ordinary candlestick holder and jump on the agate trend. The addition of the fuchsia stone gives this piece a boho vibe.
6. Zara Home Flowers Melamine Dinner Dish ($8): Put away your generic white plates for the season. Even just adding bright floral and paisley plates to your existing setting will give your dinner table a major upgrade.
7. Zara Home Flower Napkin Ring ($23, set of four): If you’re hosting a dinner party, grab a set of napkin rings. These color options go with almost any solid or pattern.
8. Zara Home Square Leaf Print Tray ($30): You could serve up a selection of cheeses and meats on this tray, OR you could store your beauty essentials. Put this on your bathroom sink to hold clutter or organize your favorite perfumes and lotions.
9. Zara Home Raised Tumbler ($6): Give your bar cart the attention it deserves by plopping these bright tumblers on top. There are a few colors to choose from, but these bright pink ones won us over.
10. Zara Home Blue Turtle Print Tablecloth ($50): If you’re looking to make a major statement at your dining table, this turtle tablecloth has got you covered. You’ll instantly feel like you’re at the beach, even if you’re in a fifth-floor walk-up.
11. Zara Home Palm Tree Print Cushion Cover ($15): Can’t keep a plant alive? Give your living space a super tropical upgrade with the help of these palm tree cushion covers that’ll add the pops of greenery your home has been missing.
12. Zara Home Turquoise Servers ($13, set of two): Switch out your standard metallic utensils for these turquoise beauts. Spooning up pasta and salads are about to get way more chic.
13. Zara Home Botanical Print Duvet Cover ($25+): Don’t forget about your bed! A printed duvet cover will make your bedroom feel like a flowery oasis. Pair it with a solid pastel duvet, gold metallic throw pillow, and kilim rug for the ultimate boho garden vibe.
14. Zara Home Green Leaf Placemat ($15): Placemats may not be the norm for your table, but these palm leaf place settings are too cute to miss. They’ll instantly transform your breakfast into a fun, trendy meal that’s ready for a flat lay ‘gram.
15. Zara Home Mustard Chenille Knit Blanket ($30): Put away the drab winter hues and grab this bright shade of yellow for those chilly spring nights. This blanket looks perfect draped on the side of any chair.
16. Zara Home Bottle-Shaped Decorative Figure ($23): Whether you need some extra decor for your bookshelf or you’re looking for a new vase, this bottle will do the trick. Fill it with fresh flowers when boo pops by, or just skip the bouquet and let it speak for itself.
17. Zara Home Multicolored Floral Napkin Ring Holders ($15): We can’t get enough of all of these fun table accents. Your dinner will immediately feel like you’re at a Hawaiian luau (even if you’re eating leftovers).
18. Zara Home Coral Serving Tray ($15): Cheese, crackers, and all of your favorite charcuterie treats will look extra festive on a serving tray like this. Keep it on display in your kitchen to add some seasonally appropriate vibes.
19. Zara Home Raised Green Set ($44): We’re seeing green, and it has us weak in the knees. Homemade lemonade and iced tea will look divine with this matching set.
20. Zara Home Small Bamboo Tray ($30): Keep this bamboo tray on your coffee table or ottoman. You can arrange books, candles, and plants on it to create a fun vignette in your living space.
21. Zara Home Tablecloth With Floral Print ($70): If you’re hosting a dinner party, you won’t want to skip this amazing tablecloth. It’s even laminated, so it’ll be extra easy to clean up at the end of the night.
22. Zara Home Sea Floor Melamine Dinner Dish ($8): These ocean-inspired dishes are too cute not to add to your kitchen for the next few months. Incorporate one or two in your weekly plate collection to make mealtime even more fun.
23. Zara Home Palm Leaf Coasters ($15, set of four): Everybody needs coasters. These palm leaves do double duty by adding a tropical touch while also helping you avoid the dreaded water rings on your furniture.
24. Zara Home Coral Cutlery ($4 per piece): Whether you’re taking this cutlery with you for a picnic or you’re using it at every meal, you won’t want to miss out on this bright color. Coral hues have a way of making dining al fresco even better.
25. Zara Home Blue Mug With Lid ($10): These lidded mugs are a must for the season. Brightly colored to-go cups will make your cold drinks seem even more refreshing on those days spent at the beach.
What are your favorite new bright pieces from Zara Home? Follow us on Pinterest for even more home decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.