Zara’s New Home Collection Will Have You Feeling Like You’re on Vacay
For flawless, European-inspired decor, you know you can depend on Zara for everything from mermaid vibes to gypsy-chic accessories. This spring, the home decor retailer branched away from its usual colorful and stylish pieces toward a more sleek look that’s totally in sync with the whole minimal lagom trend. Inspired by that cozy feeling you get when you crawl in between the crisp sheets of a hotel bed, Zara’s SS17 home collection features sophisticated linens, neutral textiles and minimalist designs. Check out a few of our favorite pieces below, then head over to Zara’s Home Collection to see the entire line.
1. Black Raised Herringbone Quilt ($30+): Watch out — this soothing, herringbone bed set will have you hitting snooze for sure. Great bedding makes a huge impact in any small space, especially when you opt for a bold black and white look.
2. Checkered Print Percale Cotton Bed Linen ($80+): To make the most of your bedroom lounge sessions, you’ll want to hit the refresh button with a fresh and modern bed set like this one. Pair those checks with bright throw blankets and a colorful duvet cover if the monochromatic vibe isn’t your thing.
3. Round Mirror With Wood Stand ($30): Glam up your mornings by turning a corner of your bedroom or walk-in closet into a prepping oasis with this mini mirror. Its light wood frame will give your makeup station a modern and functional look.
4. Leather Effect Leaf Print Cushion Cover ($30): That faux fur pillow might not be as appealing once warmer weather hits, but fortunately, you’ll have this super cool leather pillow to take its place. Rocking a black and white leaf print, this pillow is jungle-themed yet subtle.
5. Black Vanilla Body Line ($5+): Sorry, mini hotel soaps and shampoos, but we might have found a stylish upgrade. Exotic scents like black vanilla and white jasmine make it hard to remember you’re not at the beach.
6. Checkered Black and White Rug ($169): Cold toes, be gone. And while you’re upping the warmth factor in your bedroom or bathroom, you might as well add a dose of texture to your rug with these trendy black and white ombre checkers.
7. Beige Ceramic Vase With Black Polka Dots ($60): Every glam space needs a bouquet of fresh flowers. Step up your flower arranging game with this trendy polka dot vase, or use it to display a couple of monstera leaves for the ultimate Instagram snap.
8. Cement Bathroom Set ($15+): Hotels have the best bathroom amenities, evoking luxury without showing off. Copy those elegant designs with a natural, minimalist set of cement soap dispensers, a soap dish and storage containers.
9. Palm Print Cotton Bed Linen ($40+): No tropical vacay planned? No problem. Fake those holiday vibes with a monochromatic palm print that’s both minimalistic and v chic.
10. Soft Cashmere Small Candle ($23): If you’ve ever walked into a hotel foyer and swooned over how good it smelled, you need some of these luxe candles ASAP. While we’re not sure what “soft cashmere” smells like, it’s guaranteed to be a fresh, clean scent that will make your bedroom feel five-star worthy.
What are your favorite pieces from the new Zara Home Collection? Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor finds.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photos via Zara)