14 Colorful Duvet Covers to Get Your Bedroom Ready for Spring
While winter might be long gone, the days of Netflix in bed are not going anywhere anytime soon. To make the most of your bedroom lounge sessions this spring, you’ll want to hit the refresh button with a bright + cheery duvet cover like one of the 14 colorful beauts below. Pair that with maybe just a bit of spring cleaning and your bedroom will be ready for sunnier days, blooming flowers *and* the occasional spring rainstorm. Whether you’re aiming for a chic modern bedroom or a dreamy bohemian retreat, these duvet covers will work great in any cozy space. Happy lounging!
1. Magical Thinking Pom-Fringe Duvet Cover ($110): Are you looking to add some color to your bedroom without the commitment of a full-fledged kaleidoscope of colors? Opt for this happy medium of colorful and subtle with this darling duvet cover with pom-fringe detailing. To play around with more or less color, bring in throw pillows as often as your mood changes.
2. Plum + Bow Mia Medallion Comforter Snooze Set ($189+): Get ready to be whisked off into a bohemian daydream once you get a load of this pretty printed bedding. Its eclectic pattern of blue and purple pastel hues makes for the perfect focal point in a boho babe’s bedroom.
3. Home Republic Outlet Xavier ($250+): Bring some of that sunshine from outside into your covers with this yellow and gray duvet. It’s the perfect combination of subdued and bright to visually ease you into sleep, but still leave you bright-eyed in the morning.
4. Anthropologie Aprile Duvet ($178+): If you’ve got safari on the brain, liven up your bedroom with this Majorca-inspired fronds print duvet. The coolest part? The designer actually cut hundreds of fronds out of paper to create this gorgeously vibrant print. Totally worth it, based on the end result.
5. DENY Designs All That’s Left Are Traces Duvet Cover ($139+): Channel those spring showers with this minimalist blue print duvet that’s reminiscent of a rainy day. But don’t worry, this blue rainy day duvet cover is one that’ll keep your Monday blues away (and every other day).
6. DENY Designs Mini Stripes & Arrows Duvet Cover Set ($169+): Drift off into deep slumber with this cool and refreshing mint-colored bedding. Its bright and mod-inspired design features stripes and arrows for a fresh take on spring bedding.
your home, if you want) with this vibrant pattern of pinks, yellows and everything in between. You’ll wake up surrounded by pops of peachy pink and melon, for a little fruit-juiced energy to get you through the day.
8. Allyson Johnson Flawless Duvet Cover ($139+): This fun print featuring pink spots and black speckles probz made you think “watermelon,” and you’re not alone. If you can’t wait until your favorite fruit is in season, opt for this adorable duvet cover while you wait for warmer weather to arrive.
9. Home Republic Beckett Mint Quilt Cover ($189+): Here’s a duvet cover that’s perfect for the modernist’s bedroom. Its quilt-like design combines grays and blues for a gender neutral duvet that’ll suit both you + the boo… or just you.
10. Fantasy Floral Pattern Duvet Cover ($139+): If you can’t get enough of the gorgeous gardens blooming outside, snatch up this floral duvet cover just in time for spring. Pair it with solid pillow cases and a throw at the end of the bed to really up your coziness factor.
11. Mercer + Reid Husk Quilt Cover ($210+): This bedding features rows of hand-painted Aztec-inspired patterns in pastel hues that’s sure to give your bedroom major indie vibes. Throw in a few pillows in peach and mint to further brighten up and complement your new spring duvet.
12. Jacqueline Maldonado Paradise Palms Blush Duvet Cover ($89+): Wake up each morning in *paradise* with this tropical palms-inspired duvet cover. To match its relaxing aesthetic, the cover’s microfiber material keeps it lightweight and ultra soft. Once you cover yourself in the palms of this duvet cover, you’ll be drifting away to paradise in no time.
13. Rebecca Allen Dances No 1 Duvet Cover ($139+): If you’re a minimalist looking to brighten up your bedding for spring, don’t be afraid to venture toward some color. Simple + chic doesn’t only mean black + white. This pretty-in-pink bedding says just that.
14. DENY Designs Serendipity Duvet Cover ($139+): Get on the geometric trend with this bright and bold patterned duvet cover. It’s no doubt going to be the focal point of your bedroom (just like it should be), so throw on a couple solid pillows to plump up the comfort factor.