With Halloween coming up, everyone is eager to find just the thing to get their creative juices flowing. Well, look no further. These 10 killer nail-art aficionados are just what you need to spark that much-needed creepy creativity. From faux-bloody tips to brain-oozing manis, we’ve gathered the best of the best nail artists and their Halloween-inspired nail art.
1. Nails by Kate: Whether she’s crafting creepy, marbled nails or cheerful candy corn, you can bet Kate will have all the design inspo you need this fall. Seriously, those may be the sickest fake blood designs we’ve ever seen. (via @_nailsbykate)
2. Makeup Withdrawal: Sacramento native Mimi went to school for cosmetology. Hence, her expertise in skincare, makeup, polish, perfume, you name it. Who knew brains could look good enough to eat? (via Makeup Withdrawl)
3. Alicia Torello: We’re totally obsessed with Torello’s lunar phase nails. This manicurist’s attention to detail landed her art in magazines such as Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, W, Harper’s Bazaar, Numéro and 032C. (via aliciatnails)
4. 10 Blank Canvases: Jacks and fangs and brains, oh my! This London-based nail art blogger discovered her knack for nail art in 2011 and continues to wow us with each and every design. (via 10 Blank Canvases)
5. Luna Loves Chocolate: We’ve definitely got our eyes on this young blogger who’s making quite a name for herself with her creative and cutting-edge designs. With an array of Halloween-inspired sets to choose from, we had a little trouble choosing our favorite! (via lunaloveschocolate)
6. BritNails: We franken-love this monster-inspired set. Liverpool-based nail artist Allie has been turning heads with her creative and quirky nail art. PS: the “Brit” is short for British. Yeah, we got a little excited for a moment too! (via BritNails)
7. Cutepolish: Former school teacher turned nail blogger Crystal Ball currently resides in Ontario, Canada, where she teaches nail art to her 18 million+ Instagram and YouTube fans. If her versatile and impressive nail art wasn’t already enough, we also love her sweet and preppy teaching style. (via cutepolish)
8. Adventures in Acetone: Jacki, a mother of two, finds inspiration for her nail art from her kids’ favorite characters, TV shows, fashion, animals, patterns and more. Perfect for Dr. Seuss and Doctor Who fans, her blog is definitely one you’ll want to check out. (via Adventures in Acetone)
9. Petitepeinture: Run by Seattlelites Rathy Yan and Daisy Geng, both senior designers at interactive digital agencies, this nail blog is notable for its clean, crisp designs. We’re really digging their Nightmare Before Christmas-inspired set, and we’re pretty sure Tim Burton would too. (via petitepeinture)
10. The Nail Trail: We can’t stop staring at this adorably spooky set of eyes. But, then again, we can’t stop staring at any of Hannah Weir’s nail art! The self-taught nail artist hopes to inspire others to be creative and confident by sharing her craft with fans on YouTube. (via thenailtrail)
Which of these nail looks were your favorite? Let us know which blogger you’ll be following next in the comments below!