October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, which means there is no better time to support some of the amazing charities trying to bring an end to this horrible disease that will effect millions of women. As a young breast cancer survivor, I know how important this month is for organizations that provide essential care for people in treatment, funding for research to find a cure, support and technology for women facing this scary diagnosis. Breast cancer still holds the dubious honor of having the highest mortality rate for any kind of cancer among young people aged 15 to 35. The good news is that in the month of October, you can help to raise these essentials funds pretty easily. All you have to do is treat yourself to some luxe products.
1. Clinique BCA Pink With a Purpose ($16): This ultra soft, matte pink shade is perfect for fall. The matching bright tote is an adorable addition to your purse organization. Best of all, with the purchase of this product, $3 will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
2. Great Cause Breast Cancer Awareness Dramatically Different Lotion+ ($38): The beefed up new formula of the best selling moisturizer of all time is coming at you with an upgrade. You’ll get an extra-large serving and a BCA-themed silver keychain, all in a special package. With the purchase of this product, $10 will be donated to The Foundation.
3. Coach Andee BCA Stainless Steel Bracelet ($258): Just about the prettiest pink watch ever, Coach proves that BCA can be sweet, sophisticated and classy. With a subtle touch of soft pink, this stainless steel watch makes a statement. During the month of October, Coach will donate 20% of the proceeds from the purchase to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
4. Bobbi Brown Pretty Pink Ribbon Lipgloss Collection ($60): These four pretty pinks will ensure you have all the shimmer you need for fall. Bobbi’s award-winning glosses are never sticky and the color lasts long. As a bonus, each gloss is enriched with emollients and vitamins C and E to condition, protect and moisturize lips. The new, tapered applicator makes applying a perfect pout easy as pie. When you purchase this limited edition set, Bobbi Brown will donate $12 of every sale!
5. Estee Lauder Modern Muse Solid Compact ($50): This ultra-glam solid perfume pot allows you to tote your fragrance in style. Modern Muse is a lush scent with a blend of juicy florals and spicy woods. Look for notes of exotic mandarin, jasmine sambac, amber wood and a subtle hint of patchouli.
6. Marc Jacob’s Pink Honey Limited Edition Eu de Parfum ($76) This limited edition scent contains top notes of pear and mandarin, middle notes of orange blossom, peach nectar, apricot and honeysuckle and base notes of honey, golden vanilla and smooth woods. The sweet, delectable combination is only available for a limited time, and $3 from every purchase will benefit the National Breast Cancer Foundation while quantities last.
7. Cuisinart: Cuisinart’s got pink products a-plenty just waiting to bring delicious things to your life. No matter if you reach for the Smart Power 7 Speed Blender ($70), SmartStick Hand Blender ($35), 12 -Cup Programmable Coffeemaker ($70), 4-Cup Coffeemaker ($40), PowerSelect 7 Speed Electronic Hand Mixer ($60) or pick up the whole shebang, trust that you have officially stocked your kitchen with the prettiest products that just happen to benefit BCFR.
8. Nine West Galaxy Suede Pumps ($55) Stomp out cancer with these fierce lace up suede pumps.
9. Holst + Lee For Loft Jewelry Collection: Earrings ($40) or necklace ($70)? You deserve both. Pink for breast cancer doesn’t always mean bubble-gum. These super chic jewelry designs are smokey, a little sexy and 70% of what you pay benefits the Breast Cancer Research Fund.
10. Anne Klein Pink + Black Stripe Shirt ($59): A pink twist on the classic breton stripe, this wardrobe staple features cute zipper details on the shoulder and super-soft cotton modal blend.
What items will be you snatching up in solidarity to the cause? Let us know in the comments below!