The Cannes Film Festival is not only one of the best places to check out the creme de la creme of new and upcoming movies, but it’s also insanely fun to follow our favorite celebs as they romp through the seaside French town wearing their very best (we’re looking at you, Blake Lively). So, if you love checking out all that the film fest has to offer (like we do), sit back and scroll through the 10 best Instagrams from Cannes (so far).
1. Blake Lively: We told you that Blake’s been killing it at Cannes. This IG shows off some of her gorgeous detailing, slaying in that Cinderella look. This is the Blake we’re used to, and not the pic that’s getting serious heat for some silly captioning.
2. Paris Hilton: Color us shocked! We don’t see Paris as much as we used to, but this mirror selfie with friends is glam to the max.
3. Jourdan Dunn: Can you say woah? Gorgeous actress and model Jourdan Dunn has been slaying all over the red carpet at Cannes, and in this snap, she showed off the details in one of the killer gowns she rocked at the fest.
4. Kendall Jenner: Of COURSE at least one of the Kardashian-Jenner sisters is at Cannes. Kendall is giving us a look at why everyone flocks to the town each year (hint, it’s not only about the movies).
5. Elle Fanning: Talk about vintage vibes! Elle is taking that ’60s French Riviera style to the max with this look.
6. Alessandra Ambrosio: Yet another stunning vista shot, this time featuring Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio. With the caption “always on vacation,” we’re wishing we could have hit the seaside town for a little R&R (and skipped the films).
7. Kim Kardashian-West: Looks like Kimmy hopped on a private jet directly from her Webby Awards win to meet up with little sis in Cannes.
8. Karlie Kloss: Looking so classic Blair Waldorf, we’re glad to see the return of the big hair + bow look. The simple makeup allows Karlie’s sequins to shine.
9. Bella Hadid: That thigh slit, tho. If anyone can pull off this look, it’s definitely Bella Hadid. We’re not even going to wonder what’s going on in the undergarment department (spoiler alert: nothing).
10. Xenia: We are living for this look on model/actress Xenia. The mix of pieces and her ball cap is def a cute go-to look for Sunday brunch, no?
What’s your favorite Instagram from Cannes? Tell us @BritandCo!
(Featured photo via Tristan Fewings/Getty)