11 Party Ideas Every Champagne Lover Will Want to Pop, Fizz, Clink To
You can always find a reason to celebrate something, but no party is complete without a theme *and* Champagne. A fete that features a Champagne-theme, though? Well, that’s basically a guaranteed smash. If you’re ready to host your next soiree but need a pop of inspiration, bubbly-inspired decor will fulfill all of your pop-fizz-clink wishes. Scroll on and start thinking up reasons to bust open the bubbles.
1. Paper Supply Station Shop Sip Sip Hooray Glitter Banner ($16): Get the party started with this festive glitter banner. Hang it over your dessert bar or use as the backdrop for your photo booth.
3. Champagne Bottle Tassel Balloon ($10): Fun props make any party pop! This larger than life balloon will make a great addition to your bar or a picturesque prop for your snaps.
5. Z Create Design Glitter “Pop Fizz Clink” Prop ($36): Planning to have an epic photo booth at your next party? This gorgeous prop will make your guests’ photos sparkle. You can also use it to add a hint of glam to your dessert or gift table.
6. DIY Champagne Bottle Wrap: For a customizable hostess gift or party favor that wows, DIY a bottle wrap. Print anything from the guest of honors’ names to the hashtag for sharing photos. (via Boxwood Avenue)
7. Pretty Little Social Pop Fizz Clink Ballons ($5): No party is complete without balloons. They can be used as fun photo props, simple decor, or whatever your creative heart desires! (via Hunted Interior)
8. DIY Floral Bucket: Chilling Champagne never looked so good! This colorful flower bucket will be a beautiful addition to your party decor and is sure to leave a lasting impression. (via Sugar and Charm)
9. Lisa Golightly Press for Champagne Framed Vintage Button ($75): Press for Champagne? Don’t mind if we do. This beautifully designed vintage button is a decor piece you’ll want to use every chance you get!
10. LH Calligraphy Pop Fizz Clink Wood Stir Sticks ($15): Fabulous cocktails need to shine too, so pop, fizz, and clink the night away with swanky gold foil imprinted stirrers. Have your guests write their names on the stem to make sure no one loses their drink under your watch.
11. Easy, Tiger “Yay” Champagne Flute ($18): Champagne lovers, rejoice! This festive flute is a great gift idea for the girl that loves to sip a glass of bubbly and has an occasion to celebrate. Gift it to your guest of honor so she’ll end the night with a memento.
Ready to host your next Champagne celebration? Follow us on Pinterest for more festive party inspiration.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.