12 Autumn-Inspired Office Supplies to Warm Up Your Desk
With bikini weather in our rear-view mirror (sigh), it’s time to finally put away all of our summer stationery at work. And while we’re a little bummed that neon and fruit-themed everything will no longer be brightening up our cubicle, we can’t wait for pastel pumpkins and gorgeous metallics to steal the show. Here are the 12 fall office supplies that we can’t wait to adorn our desk with.
1. Paper Source Fall Leaf Journals ($15): From morning minutes to daily musings, this trifecta of leaf-themed notebooks are sure to get you in the autumn mood.
2. Urban Outfitters Wire Wall Grid ($59): This multi-purpose wire wall grid is the perfect accessory to hang cute fall-themed postcards, candid Instagram pics with your bestie and, yes, even a note or two from your boss.
3. Daynalee Collection Fueled by Pumpkin Spice Lattes Print ($15): There’s no shame in admitting that you’re a PSL girl. This maker-designed print lets everyone know you like your beverages as sweet as your dreams.
4. Urban Outfitters Cord Organizer Set ($24): Even though the new iPhone 7 might be going wireless(ish), as of now, you still have TONS of cords hanging around our desk. Tie them up tight with this gorgeous organizer set from Urban Outfitters.
5. Papyrus Dear Self Desk Notepad ($13): Listen, everyone loves getting a motivational note, so why not give one to yourself with this charming notepad set?
6. Modcloth Time to Shine Clock ($30): Never miss your late-afternoon meeting again with Modcloth’s cute ’50s-inspired timepiece.
7. Urban Outfitters Filament Journal ($12): Combining a mustard strap with the cutest fall filament pattern we’ve ever seen, this bold notebook will surely make your co-workers jealous.
8. Kate Spade New York Leopard Pencil Pouch ($30): This gorgeous animal print screams fall couture. Plus, the pouch comes with a few goodies inside to get you started on your stationery collection. Score!
9. Papyrus Orange C’est Bon Eraser ($3): Go ahead; make mistakes. No matter what, you’ll look hella chic using this adorable Parisian-inspired eraser.
10. Ban.do Nathalie Pencils ($4 each): These new writing musts from Ban.do will have you almost wanting to pencil in that boring two-hour budget meeting.
11. Modcloth In a Write Spot Notepad ($12): Whether you’re writing down your daily schedule or just doodling away a slow afternoon, these cutesie blank notes are definitely a fall staple.
12. Paper Source Leaf Die Cut Post It Pad ($5): Every stationery addict knows that you can never have enough sticky notes. Make yours festive with these sweet leaves.