13 Fruit-Themed Desk Accessories Ever Foodie Needs for Summer
There’s nothing worse than being stuck inside at the office during a cheery summer’s day. Sure, you could always pack an edible coconut bowl for lunch or download a cute floral wallpaper for your work phone to ease your sun-longing heart, but the cubicle blues are not easily overcome during those long summer months. That’s why we suggest mixing up your office stationery with some fruit-themed favorites. Not only will they remind you of summer all day long, but their cutesy and colorful designs are sure to bring some cheer to your co-workers too.
1. Ban.do Strawberry Mouse ($10): Toss your boring Apple mouse aside — it’s time to get quirky. Simply connect this adorable berry to your USB drive and get ready to dream in strawberry fields forever.
2. See Jane Work Scented Glitter Pens ($8): Not only do these awesomely bright glitter pens bring us back to the ’90s, they smell like our favorite summertime grub too.
3. Caribou Milk Kawaii Fruit Pencil Case ($8): Any true stationery addict knows that a good pencil case or container is just as important as your favorite pens. Treat your writing utensils right with these adorable fruit-themed Kawaii cases that pop with color.
4. Modcloth The Moment of Fruit Garland ($20): Office parties are about to get a lot more festive, thanks to this adorable garland from Modcloth. With three distinct banners packed with the cutest paper fruit you’ve ever seen, you might just make head of the party planning committee after displaying this stunner.
5. Papyrus Pineapple and Watermelon Journal ($12): Take monotonous morning minutes to a whole new cuteness level with this pineapple and watermelon-themed journal.
6. Urban Outfitters Sonix Tropicana iPhone 6/6s Case ($35): It’s time to ditch the Kanye West style neutral phone case of yesteryear and opt for something a little more cheerful — like this fresh and fruity transparent design from Sonix.
7. Paper Source Fruit Erasers ($8): It’ll be much easier to forgive a tiny writing blunder if you whip out one of these adorable fruit erasers. The only problem is, you might not want to use them since they are so gosh darn cute.
8. Modcloth Coolly Noted Notebook Set ($13): If your favorite palette is pastels, you’re definitely going to want to check out this too-cute-for-words fruity notebook set.
9. Paperchase Tropical Fruit Snack Boxes ($12): No longer are adorable lunch boxes reserved for tiny tots. These fruit-themed containers will keep your snack game on point throughout the work day — while looking oh-so-cute, of course.
10. Modcloth The Moment of Fruit Notecard Set ($18): This summer-approved notecard set will make you actually look forward to sending those thank-you cards.
11. Paperchase Fruit Geo Hand-Stitched Notebook ($15): Just because something is fruit-themed doesn’t mean it can’t be luxe. Hand-stitched and embellished with beading and sequins, this fancy geometric find will make your drab cubicle sparkle.
12. Urban Outfitters Fruit Drink Holder Pool Float Set ($18): Okay, so we know these inflatable drink holders are supposed to be used in the pool, but how adorable would they look on our desk? Answer: Mega adorable.
13. Ban.do Fruit Stickers ($6): From envelope seals to workplace decorations, there are tons of ways to sweeten up your workday with these fun stickers from designer Meri Meri.
What’s your favorite fruit-themed desk accessory? Tweet us your thoughts by mentioning @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)