It’s Pillsbury week here at Brit + Co, and we’ve been baking up a storm. But, before we get to all of our creations, here are 12 recipes from our favorite fellow foodies (as well as a few from our archive) that are sure to inspire culinary creativity in the form of biscuits, rolls, buns, and more.
1. Cheaters Baos: Steamed buns made from biscuit dough? Amazing. (via Food Gal)
2. Sugared Donut Holes: To whip up these delightful donut-inspired treats, fry biscuit dough for about 2 minutes, dust with sugar, and you’re good to go. (via Rasa Malaysia)
3. Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Empanadas: Cookie dough and pie crust come together beautifully in this sweet take on the empanada. (via Pillsbury)
4. Cheesy Apple Pie in Apples: Apple pie… in cheese-filled apples? Top with a crescent roll lattice and you’ve got your new favorite comfort food. (via Brit + Co.)
5. Apple Dumplings: Speaking of apples, this recipe for apple dumplings includes Mountain Dew! (via The Pioneer Woman)
6. Cheesecake Nutella Twists: Who needs Pop Tarts when you can make your own insanely delicious breakfast pastries with nothing more than crescent rolls, Nutella and cheesecake? (via Inside Bru Crew Life)
7. Bacon and Egg Savory Cupcakes: We think the name and photo say it all for this one. (via Betty Crocker)
8. Crescent Layer Bars: These indulgent little devils will definitely score points at the next bake sale. (via Bake Me More)
9. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies: Perfect for Valentine’s Day sweets! (via Averie Cooks)
10. Chocolate-Raspberry Hearts: And on the topic of love-ly desserts… :) (via Pillsbury)
11. Cinnamon Bun Pie: Inspired by a Momofuku creation, this cinnamon bun pie is definitely on our to-do list. (via Averie Cooks)
12. Caramel Apple Pie Pudding Shots: And last, a spiked sweet! (via Brit + Co.)
What are your favorite ways to pimp out your Pillsbury? Talk to us in the comments below.