15 Beyoncé-Themed Grammy Party Ideas That Will *Slay*
Who run the world? Beyoncé. And if you’re planning to host a watch party for this Sunday’s Grammy awards, you’re gonna want to get in formation and pay proper homage to the ultimate #girlboss herself. Bey is leading the pack with no less than *nine* Grammy nominations, so put her love on top with a Bey-themed watch party. Whether you use Beyoncé-inspired favors, food or cocktail recipes, scroll on to find ways to channel your inner Queen Bey.
2. Band of Weirdos The Secret Society of Beyoncé Lapel Pin ($10): Use these pins as a trivia prize or hand the out as favors to all of your guests. Either way, everyone at your party is going to want to join the Beyhive.
3. CRAYonPAPER Printable Beyoncé Lemonade Adult Coloring Sheet ($1): Grab a set of crayons, doctor up some adult lemonade and let your guests color the night away. Just make sure to have plenty of yellow colored pencils to go around.
5. Dixie and Twine “Slay Girl Slayyy” Glitter Party Banner ($20): This sparkly banner is not only an eye-catching party essential but a reminder to channel your inner Yoncé. Use it as the backdrop to your photo booth, and then hang it up over your bar cart after the party.
6. Lemonade Cocktails: A refreshing cocktail inspired by Bey’s Lemonade will keep you and your girls hydrated as you sing along with your favorite Grammy-nominated performers. Try this wintry one with fresh lemon juice, sugar, chaat masala, then some sparkling water for a lemony thirst-quencher like no other. (via Playful Cooking)
7. Corinnas Dollhouse Beyoncé Paper Doll Printable ($5): Remember how much fun it was to play with paper dolls? These Beyoncé-inspired paper dolls are sure to bring back a hint of nostalgia.
8. PomJoyFun Flawless Ballons ($10, pack of six): Since we’re all still reeling from her flawless announcement of the two new additions to her growing family, everyone will be on baby bump watch. These classic black and white balloons are sure to add a festive vibe to your Bey soirée.
9. The Cool Kids Club Beyonce Sticker Set ($9, pack of 12): Bey slays all day in this unofficial sticker set of the legendary Mrs. Carter includes famous moments and iconic outfits. Decoupage them onto take-home wine glasses or turn them into Beyoncé-inspired wearable buttons.
11. Boy Bye Pin ($10): Make sure everyone at your party has one of these on. They’ll love sporting it on their jean jackets long after the Grammys are over.
12. Formation Topper Set ($13): Use these showstopping toppers on your dessert table or at the photo booth. Either way, you’re sure to shine.
13. Four Paws Vinyl Designs I Been Drankin’ Tumbler ($9): This adorable yet practical tumbler is perfect for sippin’ on a lemonade cocktail. Send it home with your guests as a parting gift so they can think of Beyoncé (and you) everytime they get thirsty.
14. Love by Luna Co Beyoncé Nail Decals ($6): If any of your guests coming over to watch the pre-show, get glammed up while you watch celebs hit the red carpet. These stylish decals will make your girls’ fingernails flawless.
15. Beyoncé Lyric Cookies: Show love for the Queen B while feeding your girls some heart shaped sugar cookies. These sweet treats will have you ready to belt out another tune in no time. (via Wonderfully Made)
Can’t get enough Beyoncé? Follow us on Pinterest for even more creative ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.