Okay, let’s be honest. If someone asks you for the time your first instinct is to check your phone, right? Well I know that is what I do. But let’s face it, the phone is always at the bottom of your purse or stuck in a weird pocket. Well, we have the chicest solutions for you! These watches will dress up your everyday style and create a bold statement on your wrist.
2. Faceted Glass Watch ($32): The red band and faceted face makes this piece a show stopper. This watch would look amazing stacked against other bracelets.
3. Paint Splatter Watch ($78): This watch is for the chick who loves color but hates giving up convenience. The array of colors makes this watch easy to pair with any outfit.
4. Carousel Bangle ($250): Ladies and Gents, please welcome the winner for arm candy of the year! Not only is this watch the new Pantone color of the year, but its also a bangle! Forget the annoying watch bands that never have the right adjustments. Just stack this on with other accessories and you’re golden!
5. Bright Woven Magnetic Watch ($262): The mix of metal, woven thread, and leather in this bracelet is jaw dropping. The colors make it stand out and the magnetic clasp is genius. Pair this statement piece with neutrals or navy.
6. Britannia Watch ($158): We love this modern take on a classic watch. It screams vintage, yet is modern, and is an ideal everyday piece. The textured strap and oversize face make it très chic.
7. Medas Wrap Leather Watch ($78): If you didn’t know, here at Brit + Co. we love our wrapped watches. This watch is the perfect combination of glam and grandpa… and we love it! Combing the chunky metal (just like your Grandpa’s vintage Italian watch) with the on-trend wrap bracelet, creates the perfect statement piece for your wrist.
8. River Island Love Cut Watch ($46): Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and this piece is just the right gift for that special gal. We love the bold metal LOVE against the black leather, and are sold that its a watch too! The fashion forward styles of River Island, turned the O into a heart, into a watch face. Super clever!
9. Carlyle Strap ($195): Bright pink + Bow = Ultimate girl watch; and we love it! This watch will look fabulous paired with your little black dress.
10. Mustache Faux Leather Watch ($17): I Mustache you a question, what time is it? ;)
11. Kate Spade new york Dancing Floral Dot Metro Watch ($195): Color, color, color! This fun flirty watch will catch everyone’s attention. Forget numbers, tell time by color!
12. Pandeia Compass Sundial Watch Surf Wahine ($295): If you have all the time in the world, this watch is for you. This watch is actually a mini compass sundial. We love Pandeia’s Motto of “Stay true, be strong, and always follow your inner compass.”
13. Slip Watch Gold-Tone Black ($200): Have you ever gotten a strain in your neck from tilting your head too much to read your watch? Well Nonlinear Studio has got you covered. Their watch face is rotated 20 degrees, which is the perfect angle for you to glance without craning your neck or tilting your wrist.
14. Classic AÃRK Watch ($165): The combination of textures while still keeping a minimalistic design makes this watch stunning. The faceted inside against the circular face makes this piece one of a kind. AÃRK Watches come in many different colors but we couldn’t keep our eyes off the tortoise!
15. Triwa Rose Lansen Watch ($230): Braided bands are perfect for watches because it can fit any wrist! We love the hint of turquoise that is hidden away in the face of the watch.
16. Water Blue ($41): Oclock is responsible for having one of the most comfortable watches out there on the market. The band is stretchy and comes in four different sizes: XS, S, M, L. The bands and watch faces both come in a huge array of colors. You can design a completely monotone watch or a vibrant complementary wrist statement.
17. Biko Green ($50): We can always count on Swatch to create a bold monochromatic watch to make our hearts swoon. Don’t worry about matching your outfit to this watch. Let it stand out for itself and contrast with your outfit.
18. Foil Chevron Watch ($128): The shimmery chevron band is the perfect way to add a little sparkle to your everyday style.
19. Modern Vintage Dot Watch ($138): This watch is all about the face. The retro polka-dot pattern is wearable and cute!
20. Time is Short Watch ($65): A watch on a wrist… on your wrist… what?! And when you tilt your wrist it changes from a skeleton to flesh. This watch might be one to save for Halloween.
Let us know what you think! Would you rock these watches in an arm party? Send us comments below.