14 2016 Instagram Engagement Announcements That Will Be Hard to Beat in 2017
Congratulations, you’re engaged! Before you dive in to the wild world of wedding planning, you should sit back, relax and enjoy your new status. Announcing your engagement on social media is a way to keep your friends, family and acquaintances in the loop and excited about your future. After you call your BFF and close family, the next step is picking the perfect pic for your feed. We’ve found the best of the best engagement announcements from 2016 to give you some inspo. You’ll actually feel the love as you scroll through these happy couples!
1. Feyoncé: Channel your inner Beyoncé and wear your new title proudly! Between your fierce attitude and sparkling new bling, you’ll be smiling from ear to ear. Don’t worry — you can still dance to “All the Single Ladies.”
2. In-N-Out: First step, get engaged. Second step, crush a double double from In-N-Out. We honestly can’t think of a more perfect day.
3. Coffee Addicts: Couples who drink coffee together, stay together. This couple has already got that newly engaged glow. Show off your new bling and fiancé with matching mugs. #CoupleGoals
4. Puppy Proposal: How can you say no to a face like that? This pup got to be part of his parents’ proposal, and it couldn’t be any cuter.
5. Shocking Surprise: We love a good emotional proposal (pass the tissues, please!). Getting a candid shot of the exciting moment is something that the two of you will treasure forever.
6. On Ice: Holiday engagements are super sweet. This guy got down on one knee on the ice to pull off a winter proposal that is picture perfect.
7. Fist Pump: We can’t tell who is more excited! This cute couple is all smiles after a beach engagement.
8. Hand in Hand in Paw: Don’t forget your fur baby! This is the start of a family that will live happily ever after.
9. Wedding Planning: Let the planning begin! It’s not too early to start planning your dream wedding. Get your Pinterest boards ready to be overflowing with inspiration.
10. Speechless: Maybe it was something he said, or maybe it was the gorgeous ring he whipped out. Whatever it was, it took the words right out of her mouth.
11. Jump for Joy: A surprise engagement calls for a super celebration. Show off your new ring (and the excitement of your new boo) in style.
12. Close Up: Show your friends and family the newest addition to your jewelry collection with a zoomed-in photo of the diamond. The close up of your new bling will be sure to cause some ring envy from your followers.
13. Something Blue: Give your friends and followers a silly glimpse of your unique ring. This couple just can’t seem to get enough of each other.
14. Two of a Kind: Cozy up to your new fiancé for a celebratory pic that shows off where it all happened. You’ll have a cute picture to commemorate your special day.
Follow us on Pinterest for more gorgeous ideas for your wedding.