12 Tech Accessories That Are Too Adorable to Resist
Your tech accessories need to be functional, of course, but who said they needed to be boring too? Something about having the latest iPhone, laptop, or tablet makes us want to think like cold, logical adults, but there’s no reason we can’t add some whimsy to our devices with adorable accessories. You can jazz up your style for fun phone cases, laptop sleeves, cables, or even cute speakers to avoid the dreaded feeling that your stuff looks just like everybody else’s. Who doesn’t want a unicorn to charge their phone, anyway?
1. MojiPower Unicorn Portable Power Bank ($25): Charging on the go never felt so magical. This pink-and-white unicorn may look like a children’s plaything, but it brings your phone one full charge when you’re out and about.
2. Modcloth Algorithm and Blues Light-Up Bluetooth Speaker ($35): Were you Rubik’s Cube-obsessed when you were a kid? This totally rad speaker is a throwback to the ’80s with its LED lights that look like the iconic toy. But, it also has great sound, is nice and portable, and can be used with all kinds of devices.
3. Urban Outfitters Cable Bite ($6): Careful! These tiny, wild creatures have come to munch on your phone! Just kidding; these little guys actually protect your cables from getting damaged. They’re also cute to boot.
4. Rittle Whale Shark Mini Bluetooth Wireless Speaker ($30): This itty-bitty shark is a far cry from Jaws, the Great White. Its happy smile and convenient sling make him an ideal companion. It even has a “selfie” feature that lets you tap into your phone’s camera using Bluetooth.
5. ThinkGeek Anglerfish Book Light ($15): Don’t be scared of this anglerfish. He’s just here to use this natural headlight to help you read in the dark. Even though real anglerfish are carnivorous creatures, this little guy just wants to indulge in a good book with you.
6. Emie Power Bank Portable Charger ($20): They say dogs are a human’s best friend, and this dog-shaped charger is no different. This pocket-sized pup will save the day when you’re low on battery life, and its innovative design actually won the 2014 Taiwan International Design Red Dot Award.
7. Ban.do Palm Retractable Charging Cord ($30): Don’t let a day at the beach leave you high and dry when it comes to your phone battery. This retractable cord is kept safe and tangle-free with silicone palm leaves, and it fits right on your keychain, so you never miss a beat.
8. Sibyl Pastel Color Macaron Earphones ($20): Your sweet tunes get even sweeter when you listen on these macaron-shaped headphones. Inspired by the delicate French dessert, you might even be tempted to eat them while you’re pumping your jams.
9. Casetify Floral Otter Phone Case ($29+): There are a lot of adorable cases out there, but this artsy otter by Papio Press and sold at Casetify is like having a tiny friend in your back pocket. You can choose from a variety of phone models and types of cases like a hard snap case, grip case, or even a foldable wallet case.
10. Urban Outfitters Llama Icon Phone Ring ($10): Save the drama for your mama, because this llama is here to protect you and your phone from slips and drops. The ultra-cool South American animal is made with metal and enamel and comes with a gold ring attached for easy handling.
11. Ban.do Business Suit Silicone iPhone Case ($32): Are you one of those busy career gals? You better have the shoulder pads to prove it. Even if you don’t wear shoulder pads yourself, you can still pretend you’re a fabulous ’80s lady, a la Dolly Parton in 9 to 5, by slipping this delightful silicone cover on your phone.
12. Bertie’s Closet Cute Sloths Laptop Sleeve ($38+): Protect your laptop with this cushioned linen case with the internet’s favorite animal printed on it: sloths. These slow-moving creatures may not be the first thing you think of when it comes to high-tech, but they sure look good on a sleeve.
Do you have any recommendations for cute tech accessories? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.