7 Celeb-Inspired Winter Fashion Buys That You Can Actually Afford
Celeb style inspires most of our fashion purchases, but when your bank account doesn’t exactly scream A-lister, a girl’s gotta find some bargains. Behold a few of our favorite star-approved winter outfit ideas that we can actually score on our budget. Keep scrolling for a winter-ready coat influenced by an angel, cozy palazzo-style pants made for private jet-setting, and a slew of other styles that will make you look like an A-lister.
1. The Victoria’s Secret model makes winter white work in a fuzzy bomber and matching turtleneck out and about in the Big Apple. Brit + Co Pick: BB Dakota Hugs Don’t Lie Faux Fur Jacket ($120)
3. It may be LA, but Cavallari is bundled up in style this February. Take a page out of her fashion notebook and layer a long tweed duster or trench over an all-black ensemble for some #bosslady appeal. Brit + Co Pick: Sanctuary Bespoke Long and Lean Duster ($169)
4. More proof that short shorts are doable even on frigid nights, especially when paired with tights, embellished over-the-knee boots, and a furry cape. Brit + Co Pick: Amanda Uprichard Melissa Shorts ($51)
5. Olivia Palermo is giving us total Gossip Girl vibes and we’re here for it. Think you can’t pull off mixed prints? Think again. Steal her style hack and pair a black and white striped sweater with a plaid skirt, topped with a camel coat. And voilà = instant outfit winner. Brit + Co Pick: Old Navy Cozy Crew-Neck Sweater ($37)
6. Super-soft matching separates work for après ski, weekend loungewear, and just about everything in between. We’ll take these in every color, thanks. Brit + Co Pick: Gabrielle Union Collection at New York & Company Turtleneck Sweater ($60) and Palazzo Pant ($70)
7. We’re very into a patchwork moment with a leopard bootie and a little black denim flare (spot the plaid in the back). Leave it to Hadid to show us how to rock it. Brit + Co Pick: Something Navy Nix Bootie ($130)
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.