11 DIY Keepsake Bridesmaid Gifts You Can Make for Under $10
Your girls have been helping you plan your wedding since before you even got engaged, so now it’s time to show them a little love. Sure, you could splurge on something store-bought, but it’s so much more personal to go the DIY route. And if you’re on a budget, making your own keepsake presents will give you way more bang for your buck. Keep scrolling for 11 unique gift ideas that can be made for under $10 each.
1. DIY Marbled Clay Ring Dish: Great for tossing jewelry, keys, coins, or whatever else might be laying around, these beauties serve as the perfect place to store all life’s little necessities. See ya later, clutter! (via A Beautiful Mess)
3. DIY Color-Dipped and Etched Luggage Tags: Up, up, and away! Custom luggage tags are exactly what your wanderlusting BFF needs for all her jet-setting adventures. She’ll thank you when she’s scanning baggage claim looking for her suitcase. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
4. DIY Soy Candles: Candles are a go-to favorite that are surprisingly easy to make. And you can customize the scents and colors to fit the personality of everyone in your bridal party. (via A Beautiful Mess)
6. Mood-Boosting Room Spray: Everyone could use a little pick-me-up from time to time, and this mood-booster in a bottle will do the trick. Not only is it easy and budget-friendly, but you can create a different scent for each of your bridesmaids. (via Hello Glow)
7. DIY Stamped Totes: There’s no such thing as too many totes. Even if you’re new to the whole DIY thing, making these fruit-tastic bags for your bridesmaids is easy peasy.
8. DIY Desk Calendar: This cute desk calendar is giving us major home office inspo. It’s perfect for the girl bosses in your life who like to stay organized and look good doing it. The best part is that it never expires and can be used for years to come. (via Home Made by Carmona)
10. DIY Photo Album: It doesn’t get more thoughtful than a DIY photo album of all the crazy times you’ve had with your pals. Collect old photos and print out your favorites from Instagram to create a keepsake that they’ll treasure forever. (via Cozy DIY)
Want to keep browsing? Follow us on Pinterest for more fun bridesmaid gift ideas.