12 Affordable Jewelry Brands You Should Be Shopping RN
Whether it’s a midday Frap break or rosé treat after a particularly long week, we know the power of a good pick-me-up. In our world, the only thing that can rival a tasty treat is the thrill of finding trend-right style that doesn’t break the bank. Who needs sweets when you can have a slew of budget-friendly baubles? These beauties will instantly inspire a new Instababe-worthy fall look, or maybe an outfit combination you haven’t tried before. The best part? All of these items are made by under-the-radar brands that are guaranteed to have your friends asking, “Where did you get that?” Scroll below to discover our top picks from jewelry brands you need to start shopping ASAP.
1. by boe Circle Huggies ($65): We’re *all heart eyes* for this whimsical and dainty set of earrings. Though this label began in 2000, by boe is just now making waves with the celebrity and fashion-forward set. The brainchild of Swedish designer Annika Inez, this label will never disappoint when it comes to clean lines and timeless styles.
2. Ettika Beaded Drop Earrings ($32): Every girl needs at least a few pieces of turquoise jewelry on their vanity. We can’t help but have visions of these sleek hoop earrings paired with fall’s take on festival styles. Ettika’s handmade jewelry brings just the right amount of bohemian details to modern silos and materials.
3. Tobi Out of the Box Ear Jackets ($8): Guys, these earrings are kind of everything. From their minimal lines to their statement-making style, ear jackets of this caliber might become your go-to for expert-level nine-to-five style. LA-based Tobi is a handcrafted alternative to your typical fast-fashion brands, offering an array of delicate jewelry. Don’t forget to check out their fashion as well.
Five and Two
4. Five and Two Charlotte Necklace ($27): Simple and chic on its own or daring and sexy layered with other necklaces, this piece is a must-have for any closet. You’ll find yourself reaching for it over and over again, no matter the occasion. Also made in California, Five and Two finds inspiration in the magic and wonder of nature. Their chic, romantic pieces are the perfect addition to any lazy girl’s capsule collection.
5. 31 Bits Golden Hour Necklace ($52): With ethically sourced beads made from recycled paper and gold leaf, this bunch of boho necklaces will have you feeling like summer’s here to stay. Toss ’em on over a flowy dress for sheer perfection. *Bonus* The company’s mission is to empower people to rise above poverty using craftsmanship. We’ll take one of everything.
6. Tai Stardust Earrings ($45): Star light, star bright — what should I wear tonight? These earrings, of course, and a topknot to really let them be the star of your next outfit. With a selection of dainty, celestial-inspired jewels, Tai is a must-try this fall to put the personal in personal style.
7. Rue Gembon Janelle Gold Necklace ($38): How many layers do you need? According to this killer look, the answer is three. Anchor ditsy strands with this half-moon and stars necklace that will have heads turning all season long. These art deco-inspired jewels will add a sparkling finish to your go-to LBD. PS: If you don’t know about Rue Gembon, you’re welcome. This brand will bring you all of the street-style bait at a fraction of the price.
8. Panacea Tassel Earrings ($20): We’re firm believers that every outfit could use a tassel or, in this case, two. These earrings will add a pop of boho glam to your HR-approved style and provide a charming detail to your weekend style. With design teams all over the world, it’s no wonder that each affordably priced piece has an air of eclectic effortlessness.
9. Eyland Jewelry Crystal Boa Ring ($49): Talk about an eye-catching look! This ring features a pure white enamel eye with pavé crystals and a black stone iris. Based in London, Eyland was founded by two best friends with a mutual love of luxury details at an attainable price. *Puts everything in cart*
10. Dea Dia Raw Pyrite Cuff ($50): This skinny brass adjustable cuff bracelet is filled with hand-crushed raw pyrite pieces. We love the way it looks mixed and mingled into a bracelet stack with other bangles, cuffs and wraps. Dea Dia designs and crafts every unique item in their Portland studio. Trust us — you won’t believe how reasonable their prices are for such a high-quality look.
11. Stargaze Jewelry Smoky Grey Crystal Necklace ($18): Protect yourself against unwanted negative vibes with a smokey gray crystal pendant. We love it with dreamy dresses and voluminous waves. Stargaze is the creative outlet of its 19-year-old founder who was determined to bring the world chic designs at a minimal cost. Feel free to buy everything.
12. LUV AJ Full Bloom Statement Ring ($70): Made with brass and Swarovski crystals, this ring knows a thing or two about bling. We’re pretty sure you need this stunner in your bling lineup ASAP. LUV AJ is a perfect destination for trendsetters looking for worn-and-torn edginess with a hint of feminine detailing. Oh, and everything in their line is beyond adorable.
Looking for pins that sparkle and shine? Check out our Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.