Healthy Hacks: 20 Recipes to Cook With Almond Meal
When it comes to stocking the perfect pantry, we’re big believers that just about everyone should have a bag of almond meal on hand. The fluffy, protein-packed flour has certainly made headlines lately as a key ingredient in gluten-free and paleo recipes, but it has uses far beyond cooking for special diets.
2. Leek and Asparagus Quiche With Almond Meal Crust: With tons of sweet onion flavor, this quiche just screams springtime anytime. Scallions are mixed right into the crust, and a cheesy leek-asparagus filling is baked inside. (via So… Let’s Hang Out)
7. Vegan Orange Almond Muffins: A crunchy topping of chopped almond hints at what’s hidden within. You won’t believe these almond meal and orange-flavored muffins are both gluten-free and vegan. (via Gluten-Free Goddess)
12. Chocolate Almond Flour Cakes for Two: Definitely keep this recipe in mind the next time you need something sweet. Share the second cake with your sweetie, a friend — or enjoy it yourself. (via The Kitchen Paper)
13. Chocolate Avocado Frosting Stuffed Cookie Sandwiches: Pistachio-almond-oat cookies sandwich an ultra-creamy frosting made out of a surprising ingredient: avocado. (via Yeah… Imma Eat That)
14. Almond Scones: A cross between muffin tops and Irish soda bread — albeit a sweeter, more moist version — these unique almond scones are a terrific grab-and-go breakfast or snack to have on hand. (via A Sage Amalgam)
Do you stock almond meal in your pantry? Did we miss any genius ways to use the stuff? Let us know in the comments!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.