17 Après Ski Styles For Him + Her: Luxe Edition
Planning an alpine mid-winter getaway? When you’re chilling back at the lodge after a full day on the slopes, we’ve got you covered from head-to-toe in luxe après ski gear. Après ski is a sport in itself, an event that is to be pursued with pre-planning and style —— a post slope celebration complete with drinks, dancing, and good times. With these chic lodge-unwinding staples, you may find yourself eager to get inside and shake off the cold long before the lifts close.
1. Bauhaus Seamless Long Sleeve Ski Top ($95): Unzip that ski jacket and sip your cocoa in this Bauhaus-print base layer. Go all-day and night. This long-sleeved stunner wicks away moisture, keeping you warm and dry.
2. Men’s Oakridge Flannel ($75): Quick drying and highly breathable are the technical details, but this flannel will stand out from all the zip-ups, hoodies ,and logo-wear. Present yourself as timeless and hip in Dakine’s Oakridge Flannel.
3. Canada GooseWomen’s Camp Skirt ($225): Step out of your ski boots, and layer this camp skirt over a pair of merino leggings, a perfect piece for off-slope enjoyment.
4. Patagonia Men’s Nordic Cardigan ($169): A heather-gray, nordic-print cardigan is just the thing to slip on after a day on the slopes. Retire in style for dinner and evening activities.
5. Sno Geometric Jacquard Socks ($20): When the slopes are shut down, it’s time for drinks and friendly banter… and bright-red standout ski socks.
6. Fair Isle Camp Socks ($22): The perfect winter-weekend getaway socks in a perfect après ski print. Slip these on after that feel-good-moment: Unbuckling those ski boots!
7. The Masha Natural ZDAR Boot ($329): Step into the lodge in uncomplicated, trend-setting comfort. Sustainable, 100% German felted wool, and a rubber sole will outfit your feet in warmth while making a fashion-forward statement.
8. Haflinger Fletcher ($114): It’s not really a shoe, yet not really a slipper — take a step in the right direction and toast your toes in these wool slip-ons.
9. Avro Avian Faux Fur Ski Snood ($100): Out with the scarf and in with the snood! Wrap your neck in thermal luxury while adding a fun snow-bunny touch to your après style.
10. Bula Men’s Target Beanie ($30): A wool-blend beanie worthy of post-slope head warmth! The print adds a nice nordic touch.
11. Sunpocket Sport Shiny White ($89): For her: Protect your eyes from the glare of sun and snow in these brilliant white sunglasses. Catch attention of alpine skiers with the attractive blue mirrored lenses. Fold ’em up, and pocket them away when you’re indoors.
12. Sunpocket Original II Matt Black ($89): For Him: Rock out these classic sunglasses rooted in surf and ski culture. Just like the ladies version, these are foldable sunglasses, so when you’re off the slopes, slip ’em into your pocket without breakage.
13. Gabriella Plaid Wrapped Stainless Steel Hip Flask ($34): When the bitter chill sets in and no amount of wool or down can remedy you, turn to the mighty hip flask, and sip on some bourbon to ignite inner warmth! Besides how can you beat the stylish plaid print!
14. Hydro Flask Insulated Water Bottle/Beer Growler ($50): Say you pass a stellar brewery on your way to the ski mountain… save the day with this 64oz, double-wall, vacuum-insulated gem designed for keeping beer cold, carbonated, and stable for up to one day. After a long day on the slopes, share your brewery-find with your ski pals. P.S. It doubles as a steamy drink carafe… Hot Toddy, anyone?
15. De Stijl Merino Ski Leggings ($140): You’re sure to flatter in these ultra-soft and super warm leggings. Constructed with merino wool and designed with a funky pattern, these are for the ladies who want to stand out.
16. Salomon Sashay Pants ($190): Nothing says “après ski” like suspenders. To ensure you’re in stylish celebratory fashion, pair these bibs with a nice white turtleneck.
17. Pendleton Ultimate Tote ($160): Make a statement with this grab-and-go bag from a 150-year-old company. Stow away your ski gear in this wool tote while you enjoy a mug of cocoa with your ski bums.
18. Best Made First Aid Kit ($48): Be prepared in style with this all-purpose compact first aid kit.
19. Moon Boot Bang ($130): The ultimate piece of après ski fashion is the gender neutral, classic Moon Boot! Step into the lodge and watch those heads turn.
Do you après ski in style? What are your must-have lodge statement pieces? Share below!