13 Winter Brrr-argains for Après Skiers or Black Diamond Babes
Whether your vision of hitting the slopes is more Lindsey Vonn rehabbing to beat her own record or Lindsay Lohan fresh from rehab sipping spiked cocoa in a fancypants lodge, you’re in luck! The temperatures aren’t the only things dropping right now — there’s a storm of sales sweeping your favorite wintery looks so hop to it, snowbunnies!
1. The North Face First Day Down Jacket ($172) There is no shortage of sweet winter sport coats out there begging you to bundle up. But ombre + the trustworthy North Face name = we’re warm inside and out.
2. Color Block Puffer Coat ($50) Snow bunnies, sometimes you’ll have to actually go outside. But don’t worry, you can look all cute and stuff staying warm in this.
3. Kate Spade Geek Chic Headphone Earmuffs ($62) The ears say it all. If these didn’t already come stuffed in your stocking over the holidays, it’s time to snag yourself a set.
4. Snowboards on The Clymb (Prices vary) As Miley sang to us so long ago: It’s [all about] The Clymb! She might not have been touting the winter sporting woman’s paradise, but we certainly are. If you’re getting ready to hit the slopes, sign up for this Gilt-like club that offers up sweet deals (and free shipping on orders over $75!) on outdoorsy gear.
6. Sherpa Robe ($50) While your cabinmates are up at sunrise to race each other down the hills, you’ll be keeping cozy keeping up-to-date on Instagram in this.
7. Dragon APXs Goggles ($133) We think these sunny specs would make even first time skiers feel like Olympians-in-training.
8. Luxe Faux Fur Blankets ($79) For those of us who can’t afford/don’t want the polar bear pelt, these are the next coziest thing to snuggle up on in your lodge of choice.
9. adidas by Stella McCartneySki Accessories ($35 and $28) If you want to get your ski on with Stella, be prepared to elbow past other eBayers for access to the whole collection or snatch up the remaining gems on sale on adidas and Stella’s official sites.
10. Nike Vapen Snowboarding Boots ($154) Okay, Black Diamond babes: you can tear it UP with these. But can the bunnies in us possibly borrow them for just like, wearing around town? Think we could get away with that? No? :(
11. Jonathan Adler Stepped Chevron Ski Hat ($34) We’re used to outfitting our homes in Jonathan Adler, but love his sweet line of snowy accessories just as much.
13. Uniqlo Heattech ($10 to $13) Longjohns for the modern Jane, Uniqlo’s Heattech line generates and retains heat to offer warmth and style, on or off the mountains. Finally, something we can all agree on/borrow.
Are you hitting the slopes soon? Snowboarding or skiing? Share your best blizzard bargains below!