24 Back-to-School Tech Accessories for Busy Girls Everywhere
While your days of scooping up fancy sets of colored pencils and rad Lisa Frank supplies may be in the past (or not), you’re never too old to update your tech swag. We’re not just talking the latest gadgets and doodads; a girlboss-approved work bag or sleek leather portfolio for your tablet can speak volumes in the boardroom as well as the lecture hall. Just think of the conversations you’ll start:“Where’d you get your fly ice cream phone case?” Say no more: We’ve found 24 snazzy tech accessories that will make back-to-school shopping a cinch for all you self-proclaimed busy girls.
1. Society6 Laptop Sleeve 13” ($36): This ‘90s-style laptop sleeve with a funky abstract print not only gives off serious Saved by the Bell vibes, but it’ll be a hit in class. Bonus points if you coordinate it with your favorite denim patchwork jacket and retro Converse kicks.
2. Poketo Minimalist Folio Large ($58): We can’t stop staring. This blush pink leather portfolio, perfect for both fellow art lovers and design babes alike, is a minimalist’s dream. This sleek carrier is large enough to tote around projects, papers, your iPhone and a laptop. Basically all the essentials (and then some) for a Friday spent working remotely at your favorite coffee shop or in your dorm room.
3. Lolli Swim Sprinkly Snack iPhone 6 & 6s Case ($29): Con you even show your face at school if you don’t have an iPhone case inspired by your favorite breakfast pastry? Decked out with confetti sprinkles, this pop-tart-inspired case is just the thing for students with a sweet tooth.
4. Ban.do Sticker iPhone 6 & 6s Case ($26): Adulting is finding a customizable iPhone case that can be curated to your #MOTD (mood of the day). Complete with rad stickers (!), this ban.do case allows you to express your love for ice cream, pizza and fries all in the same afternoon.
5. Ban.do The Power Trip Florabunda ($32): So much YAS. This floral wall plug and car charger set gives new meaning to the phrase “plug in and go.” We hate to be that millennial, but just think how stress-free it’ll be to always have a power pack within reach.
6. Charlotte Olympia Feline iPhone 6 Case ($292): When tech meets high fashion, this Charlotte Olympia feline iPhone case is the way chic result. The gold chain makes it a shoo-in for a much-needed night out or even the first week of BTS (‘cause you’re a trendsetter like that). DO pair it with your matching kitty flats for instant style cred wherever you go.
7. Free People Printed Earbuds ($20): Whether you’re working out, in the study zone or blocking out loud construction during your morning commute, a pair of these tie-dye earbuds will add some zest to your look. We’ll take three pairs, please.
8. Clare Vivier iPad Mini Notebook Sleeve ($150): Make things officially official with this striped monogrammable iPad case that’s fancy AF. Between group project sessions and internship meetings, this notebook sleeve is guaranteed to make a lasting first impression.
9. Sonix Evil Eye Pick Me Up Portable Charger ($45): We think we can all agree that there’s nothing worse than having your phone die on you during a call or text. Keep a case of the “low battery life” scares at bay with this glam portable charger that packs an additional 16 hours of battery life.
10. Anthropologie Idiom iPhone 6 Case ($30): Add some sass to your schoolin’ with one of these idiom cases that will take any seminar by storm. Whether you’re an English major or a grammar queen, you’ll never run out of excuses to whip out your tongue-in-cheek iPhone case.
11. Corners4 iPhone 6/6 Plus Corners ($43): Because a heavy-duty iPhone case isn’t enough to keep your phone out of harm’s way, these gold clip-on rods are to the rescue. You’ll never have to worry about a pesky scratch or scuff again. Why didn’t we think of this sooner?!
12. Free People Leather Keychain iPhone Charger ($26): Calling all girls on the go! This leather tassel not only doubles as a stylish keychain, but it’s also an iPhone charger with a portable USB cord. Can you say genius?
13. Cuyana Leather Laptop Sleeve ($125): Whether you’re just heading down the hall to study with a friend or trekking across campus to the library, this sophisticated laptop sleeve is sure to keep your computer safe and sound. Pssst: Play your cards right and it can even serve as a going-out clutch once happy hour rolls around.
14. Lulu Guinness Lipstick iPhone 6 Case ($56): Whether you’re interning in the beauty industry or swear by a signature red pout, you straight-up need this lipstick phone case in your life. Period.
15. Marc Jacobs Mixed Daisy 13″ Commuter Case ($130): See ya later, plain black laptop sleeve! Make a splash on the first day of your new big-girl job with this playful daisy-printed commuter case that won’t go unnoticed by the higher-ups. The hands-free detachable strap will be a godsend during spontaneous coffee runs and back-to-back-to-back classes.
16. Poketo Minimalist Office Bag ($94): Satisfy all your office needs with this streamlined bag that fits all your tech gadgets of choice. Give the world the impression that you have it all together — even if organized chaos is normally your jam. Major bonus: It even includes an exterior pocket for all your other random odds and ends (read: gel pens and spare USB cords).
17. Buqu Piña Pineapple USB Power Bank ($30): Why yes, that is a pineapple USB power bank that clips on to all your backpacks and totes with ease. It doesn’t matter if you’re stuck in five o’clock traffic or workin’ away at the beach (Labor Day weekend, y’all!) — this battery bank is the secret weapon in disguise you didn’t even know you needed.
18. Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve iPad Mini in Popsicle Pink ($30): Tech-savvy girls, unite! You can officially fuel your ice cream obsession with this popsicle print iPad mini sleeve that’s anything but blasé and corporate. It’s lined with fleece to ensure around-the-clock protection, even when you’re a walking zombie after cramming for exams. Phew!
19. Forever 21 Ankit Rainbow USB Wall Charger ($5): If it’s rainbow, we want it! Don’t underestimate the power of this prismatic USB wall charger that promises to keep all your devices charged. It would behoove you to keep one on standby (in your satchel, desk and cubicle) at all times.
20. Sonix Rose Bud Earbuds ($50): We can’t decide what we love more: the tangle-free nylon cable or the pink envelope-style pouch. A fancy-schmancy set of earbuds is non-negotiable for the #girlboss intern with places to go and people to see. That rose gold plating is everything.
21. Kate Spade 13” Neoprene Laptop Sleeve ($75): Channel gettin’-things-done vibes even on a mundane Monday with this cheeky “whistle while you work” laptop sleeve. Who wouldn’t want to make this their new mantra?
22. MochiThings Large La Chance Passe Smartphone Wallet ($48): Store ALL the things with this versatile wallet that’s made to fit your cards, dolla bills and smartphone. A built-in earphone opening makes jamming out to your favorite tunes (while simultaneously being stuck on the subway) a cinch.
23. This Is Ground Cord Taco 3 Pack ($29): The last thing you need to deal with during your morning commute is a slew of twisted earbuds and charging cables. That’s where these stylish leather cord tacos come in. Toss ‘em in your tote and keep ‘em at your desk the next time a tech snafu hits.
24. Disk Cactus Emoji Keyboard Cover + Software ($25): The moment you’ve been waiting for has arrived. Thanks to this silicon emoji keyboard, complete with custom software, you can secretly (or not-so-secretly) spam your friends with emoji-filled emails. This *could* be dangerous.
Which tech accessories are you dying to snatch up? Follow us on Pinterest for more BTS style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.