12 Recipes to Take Your Bagel from Boring to Boss
Between all the different ways you can boil up a homemade bagel and the smorgasbord of schmears out there to spread on top, these bread rings are anything but boring. But there’s always room for improvement. We’ve gathered up 12 recipes here that manage to take regular old bagels from basic to boss for all-day-long enjoyment.
2. Barbecue Bacon Gouda Cheeseburgers on Homemade Bagel Buns: All of the meats and cheeses are drizzled with barbecue sauce and sandwiched in the middle of a chewy bagel bun to make these awesome burgers. (via Gringalicious)
3. Bagel French Toast: Whether you make French toast with bagels or challah or any old sliced bread, one thing’s for sure: It’s always a welcome presence on the breakfast table. (via Sprinkled Side Up)
4. Smoked Salmon Bagel Grilled Cheese: Transform the usual smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel into a melty-middled creation with this recipe featuring cream cheese, gruyere and a host of flavor-enhancing accompaniments. (via BS in the Kitchen)
7. Bagel, Broccoli and Spinach Strata: Bread pudding takes a turn for the savory in this hearty strata. Assembled the night before, you’ll have breakfast on the table before you even have your first cup of coffee. (via Eats Well With Others)
12. Blueberry Lemon Cheesecake Bagel: Given the bagel’s affinity for cream cheese, it’s only natural that they would work just as well topped with cheesecake. Give this blueberry-lemon-curd-mascarpone creation a go ASAP. (via Kitchen Sanctuary)
What’s your favorite way to take a bagel from drab to fab? Fill us in below!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.