9 Beauty Products the 1% (AKA Celebs) Swear By
Stars, they’re just like us! Just kidding — we totally wish. Don’t get us wrong — celebs love a good drugstore beauty product as much as the next person, but when it comes to maintaining that camera-ready glow, they’re happy to spare no expense. From night cream that costs as much as your rent to facial serums that will set you back a few, these products make no apologies for their price — and totally deliver on their promise. We’ve gathered up nine luxe beauty products celebs swear by for their daily beauty routine.
1. La Mer The Moisturizing Gel Cream ($310): One of the secrets to Rihanna’s perfect skin is La Mer The Moisturizing Gel Cream. Our favorite good girl gone bad slathers the rich cream all over her face and body, going through about four jars per week. That’s about $1,240 on moisturizer each week and $4,960 a month — but who’s counting? Obviously not Rihanna.
2. Jimmy Coco Spray Tans ($350): Kylie Jenner drops major wads of cash on Jimmy Coco spray tans to maintain a year-round beachy glow. That’s a lot to spend on a spray tan, but Jimmy is considered to be one of the best in the game. TBH, we can’t fault Kylie on this one — we’re big believers in protecting our skin from harmful UV rays by going the faux-tan route.
3. Clé de Peau Beauté Intensive Eye Contour Cream ($255): When Serena Williams isn’t taking $5,000 baths in Evian water (look it up) and setting new tennis records, she’s moisturizing her peepers with Clé de Peau Beauté Intensive Eye Contour Cream. Is $255 for half an ounce worth it, you may ask? Definitely! Makers of the cream claim a visible reduction in sagging, increase in firmness, lightening of dark circles and overall elimination of dullness and wrinkles around the eye area. Sign us up!
4. Rodin Olio Lusso Face Oil ($170): Our beauty routines used to be all about taking oils away from the face, but now the product-buying public is catching on to the positive effects of face and body oils, and celebrities like It-girl Alexa Chung are choosing top-of-the-line Rodin Olio Lusso face oil. The jasmine-scented solution blends 11 essential oils and leaves Alexa’s skin feeling moisturized and looking luminous. Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow and Supermodel Karlie Kloss are also huge fans.
5. Orogold 24K Nano Night Recovery ($1000): While the 24-karat gold flakes may seem like a luxury gimmick, they’re not. Orogold 24K night cream is infused with nano-gold and essential oils that penetrate the skin, leaving it looking tighter, more radiant and overall more youthful. Don’t believe us? Denise Richards is a celebrity fan, and her skin is flawless.
6. La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation ($220): Celebrities don’t just splurge when it comes to skincare — they’re shelling out big bucks for makeup products too. Your run-of-the-mill drugstore concealer just won’t do for actress and legendary beauty Megan Fox — the actress is a die-hard fan of La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation. Not only does this concealer offer full, natural-looking coverage, but the caviar extract (yeah, you read that right) firms the skin.
7. La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask ($330): While Megan Fox is gaga for the concealer, actress and model Jaime King loves herself some La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask. It serves as both an overnight firming mask and moisturizing night cream, so it’s no wonder celebs swear by this product. The skin mask is imbued with high-end caviar extracts to increase the skin’s long-term firmness, while an exfoliation enzyme works to smooth and soften the complexion. At $330, it’s no surprise this product pulls double duty.
8. La Mer The Perfecting Treatment ($240): We all know that Kim K. will stop at nothing for amazing skin and makeup. Her love of vampire facials is well-known (and creepy), but not all of her beauty products and treatments are fresh out of a horror movie. Like Rihanna, Kim K stays flawless courtesy of luxury label La Mer. Her devotion to La Mer The Perfecting Treatment is legendary — and we totally understand why. This silky treatment is infused with La Mer’s trademark “Miracle Broth,” which uses rose algae (obviously) to diminish redness, smooth skin and improve tone.
9. SK-II Skin Signature Melting Rich Cream ($260): Reality starlet-turned-lifestyle guru, Olivia Palermo, is known for her gorgeous looks and impeccable taste. Turns out, she gets a helping hand from SK-II Skin Signature Melting Rich Cream. This rich balm morphs into a luscious cream on contact to create a protective layer that maintains moisture on your face. It smooths, firms and helps to lock in any previously applied serums. If it’s good enough for Olivia, it’s definitely good enough for us!
Want more beauty inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.