14 Beauty Products You Can Actually Buy at Costco
We all know Costco is home to all things gigantic and bulk. Whether it’s food or furniture, Costco’s got it all. But, did you know that you could also find your beauty favorites in bulk too? Just this year, Costco launched its Beauty’s Most Wanted project so its members can now enjoy professional beauty products — even celeb favorites like Lauren Conrad’s makeup artist are joining. And we’ve gone ahead and narrowed down the list to our 14 must-haves so you can grab and go the next time you make a visit to the ol’ warehouse.
1. Jenna Hip New Candies 8-piece Mini Nail Polish Set ($10): Here’s the 411 on Jenna Hipp (the “Green Celebrity Manicurist”): After experiencing negative side effects from nail polish fumes, Hipp sought to create a line of safe and beautiful colors for her clients. Now you can enjoy vibrant, long-lasting shades without the harmful toxins.
2. Absolute Smooth Anti-Frizz Serum ($32): If you’re always fighting to tame that frizz, here’s your solution. Simply run this serum through the ends of clean, towel-dried hair and you’ll be left with hair that’s silky smooth.
3. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner Set ($37): We love Bobbi Brown. But we gotta say, we love bargain deals even more. Now you can wear brown liner during the day and black for a night out without breaking the bank.
4. Philip B Rejuvenating Oil ($19): This harmonious blend of high-quality oils is your cure for dull, dried-out locks. Strengthen fine, limp strands with this antioxidant- and vitamin-rich formula.
5. Orlando Pita Argan Gloss Shampoo and Conditioning Treatment ($15 each): Who loves glossy hair? We do! This Morroccan oil formula helps boost hair’s vitality and shine, controls frizz and replenishes moisture.
6. Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash ($14): The name says it all. Your face will feel fabulous and fresh with this gentle and calming botanical-based wash.
7. Bliss That’s Incredi-‘Peel’! Glycolic Resurfacing Pads ($27): There’s a reason why this was awarded Beauty’s Most Wanted. Watch as these peel pads use time-released technology to gently smooth your fine lines and fade dark spots.
8. Egyptian Magic Natural All Purpose Skin Cream ($40): Did you know that this celebrity-approved formula dates back to the legendary skin cream of Cleopatra? Pamper yourself like the Queen of the Nile with this all-natural blend of olive oil, beeswax, honey and royal jelly.
9. EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 ($22): Don’t forget to put on your sunscreen in the colder months! This scent-free and water-resistant sunscreen promises to keep every application hassle-free.
10. The Honest Company Shampoo and Body Wash ($15 two-pack): When Jessica Alba founded the Honest Company, she hoped that she would be able to provide her children with the best and safest products. Made up of all-natural and organic ingredients, this wash guarantees an honest kind of clean.
11. Pati Dubroff Perfect Palette Professional Neutral Eye Palette ($42): These matte and metallic neutrals go so well with our favorite fall outfits. Professional-grade quality for an affordable price? Yes, please.
12. Argan Rejuvenating Hair Treatment Oil With Moroccan Oil ($17 Complete Collection): You won’t want to stop showing off your hair after treating it to some of this stuff. Unlike other oil-based products, the treatment’s non-greasy consistency won’t weigh down your hair. It’s also the perfect leave-in conditioner for damaged, frizzy hair.
13. RapdiLash Eyelash and Eyebrow Enhancing Serum ($50 for a 2-pack): Wake up tired eyes with instant doe-eyed lashes. This infusion of proteins, vitamins and powerful polypeptides boosts lash volume and growth for bright, refreshed eyes. Now you can stay up all night binging on your favorite Netflix series (we won’t judge).
14. Sultra The Bombshell 1-Inch Rod Curling Iron ($130): Its ceramic technology makes this tool great for styling color-treated, dry or damaged hair. Fun fact: A ceramic iron produces even more heat and is gentler on hair as opposed to a metal-plated iron. Pick it up and have some fun getting ready for Halloween with a versatile crown braid.
What will you be picking up on your next Costco trip? Let us know below!